WOW Speed Camera Info. Check this out NOW

ZMANALEX

All.

Thought you might be interested to know that following the UK Government's freedom of information act you can now get access to ALL speed camera offences registered in the last 12 months.

Did you know that every time your car goes past a speed camera, even 1mph over the set limit, it is registered and put on a database? You only get a ticket if you are way over the limit or, (this is the bit that I didn't know) if you receive over 10 near misses, you will be classed as a seri al offender and get a ticket the next time you go just over the limit. This is why you hear of people being done for 34mph in a 30mph limit area, whilst others doing 39 do not. You can check what has been registered against your vehicle at the following web address:

http://www.i-database.co.uk/

Just enter your car registration. If there is any data on your

vehicle you can click on the camera window to see a copy of the photograph.

Hope it's useful.

Alex. :thumbs:

Well, I started with the feeling this may be a wind-up, until I checked my old car's reg no and got a hit on the road just next to our flat :scare: I almost dropped the beer on the keyboard...

But then I saw about a million people on Google got a hit on the same location so I kind of chilled a bit...

Pretty good one I must admit

You **** :lol: I typed in my old reg and it came up with an offence abotu 300 miles away from where the guy lives and I dont even know if hes passed his test :lol: Good prank though ive not seen it before.

Ive just typed in my new reg and it came up with exactly the same thing :lol:

Old hat

I was 'got' with this many moons ago, but I sussed it out as soon as I punched in my reg, it reckoned I was doing 81 in a 70 on a day that I was on holiday in Tenerife!

It only works on the 'green as grass' types :lol: