The Zed is back and its a whole new beast (pics)

Bundus

EDIT - Can a moderator please blur out my plates if its not too much trouble - Im useless, sorry :blush:

Ok so you all know how long the Zed has been away for - almost 6 months in total. Getting the car back for 2 days only to have it crashed into and trailered straight back was a particularly nice experience.

But the wait is finally over and the Zed is back and IMO its better then ever. Im absolutely blown away with the work and the fitment quality of the new kit. It is much more aggressive then before so it wont be to everyones taste but I hope you all appreciate what Im going for here. So here goes with the new spec:-

Genuine INGS+1 N Spec front and rear bumpers

Genuine INGS+1 Vented Bonnet

KW V3 Coilover Suspension

Ill let the pictures speak for themselves but I am now officially back on the show scene and cant wait to see you all at some great events this summer.

I must give a special thanks to CS (Mitz) who supplied the kit, sorted out the work and got me a fantastic deal - not to mention being a great friend and keeping me sane throughout the whole thing. Cheers mate - look forward to catching up with you at a show or two this year :thumbs:

Also big thanks to the Chilli's and Envy South for sorting me out with the bonnet in my hour of need. I hope you guys arent too upset that I now have the second INGS+1 bonnet in the country (I think thats correct at the time of going to print)

DSC01596.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

DSC01600.jpg

DSC01601.jpg

Andy, thanks for the kind words, it’s been a great journey over the last few months and as such, we have a valued friendship too.

So pleased you have your Zed back again, sorry I missed you on Friday when you came to collect but we’ll arrange to meet up at a meet real soon…

I too have some photos, so I’ll get them sent over to you.

Enjoy your new Zed, you deserve it… :thumbs:

Thats looking rather cool bud. Mitz mentioned a car he was involved with as he knows I love the Ings kit but said I would have to wait for details.

Well worth the wait. :thumbs:

I would do the plates but with the speed of this link it would be quicker to come over and take them off :lol:

Thanks very much guys. I really appreciate the comments.

No one has mentioned it yet but I know that ive sacrificed a lot of the original class and style of the car. Its much more agressive now and really aimed at shows and track use (roll on the CAT driver training day I have booked in July). It wont be to everyones taste but Im glad that so far its being received well.

As IanS16 pointed out I also think it needs a spoiler. Ive wanted the INGS+1 low mount wing since I bought the kit but at over £1k its not going to be any time soon.

:lol: Ive not been bothered by the aerial until now but now that you mention it I cant get it out of my head. I will be changing ASAP. Is is the s2000 stubby aerial that fits?

I also need to get my wing mirrors in black and the black lip put along the bottom edge of the sideskirts but thats all for another day!

As IanS16 pointed out I also think it needs a spoiler. Ive wanted the INGS+1 low mount wing since I bought the kit but at over £1k its not going to be any time soon.

I looked at that for my last Zed but nearly s**t myself when I saw the price :lol:

Thanks mate. I wont be spending any more on it for a bit just yet so Ill see if I can afford a wing at a later date but for now I think it looks good without one.

I looked at that for my last Zed but nearly s**t myself when I saw the price :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I had almost the exact same reaction.