19" Wolfrace Shark Alloy wheels & tyres **SOLD**

rik

Hello gents,

i will have a set of wolfrace sharks coming off my Z soon, they are black centres with stainles lip. The tyres are front 235/35 19 and rear 265/30 19. Overall there is approximately 5mm tread all the way round but the rear 2 tyres have started to wear on the inside. The wheels are in mint condition apart from 1 wheel which had very light kurb marks on.

The rear wheels will require a 25mm spacers kit which eibach can supply as need these for my new wheels!

If you have any questions please PM me!

I sold a set of these on here last month, that had a balancing issue (they wobbled) and had a damaged lip - and i got £500 for them within the day.

Fair enough... that would be a bit too rich for me I am afraid and hope I haven't offended the original poster with my offer.

I am sporting a set of the same alloys (only 18") and they have been causing me traction control issues and wobbling at high speeds, so I am not 100% certain I want another set. But if the OP wants to sell them for £400 and gets no further offers, then I would be willing to forgo my reservations about the alloys and give them a go.

Any more and its too big an outlay for something I am uncertain of... (if that makes sense) ;-) lol

Many thanks

Nathan

I sold a set of these on here last month, that had a balancing issue (they wobbled) and had a damaged lip - and i got £500 for them within the day.

Fair enough... that would be a bit too rich for me I am afraid and hope I haven't offended the original poster with my offer.

I am sporting a set of the same alloys (only 18") and they have been causing me traction control issues and wobbling at high speeds, so I am not 100% certain I want another set. But if the OP wants to sell them for £400 and gets no further offers, then I would be willing to forgo my reservations about the alloys and give them a go.

Any more and its too big an outlay for something I am uncertain of... (if that makes sense) ;-) lol

Many thanks

Nathan

You have the wobbling too? Thats the reason i had to sell mine - i couldn't go over 85mph. I didnt know if i had a set of faulty wheels or something, but if yours wobble too then its got to be the wheels.

OP - i dont wish to harm your chances of selling, but equally wouldn't want someone on here to have to go through the same as what i went through - do these wheels wobble at high speeds - over 80ish?

Yeah, I get pretty harsh wobble at over 85mph like you say... Gear stick goes all wobbly too.

This is the reason for my offer of £400 as I really don't know if I am going to experience the same again.

Kind regards

Nathan

Hi Guys

No wobble at any speed so who ever had problems with vibration obviously had a bad set, i cleaned the wheels today and they look like new! So any takers i would like

£600-00 plus carriage! B)

Rik

Yeah, thats what I thought but thanks for just confirming my fears.

If they were a bargain price, I would have taken the risk but at £600+ I think I would rather pay the extra £200/£300 and get a new set of alloys plus tyres from eBay.

Again thanks OP for coming back and best of luck with the sale.

These are the tyres fitted to the wheels

235/35 19 front Nexen

265/30 19 Rear Nexen

The front tyres are mint with at least 6mm of tread. As stated before the rear has 6mm on as well but the inside tyre edges have worn. The tyres are still legal as you need 1.6mm of tread across 3/4 of the tyre

Rik