Hi, Sean from Essex

Hello!

As the title says, I am currently an owner of a 98 spec dc2 integra which I love and adore. But my eyes keep going over 350z's for the past 6 months, and I can't help but think that it's something I will be moving onto at some point. How soon I do not know but I think being a lurker and keeping a view on the site and good ol' PH will be good. The market is surprising for what is essentially on similar par to e36/e46 m3's without the badge snobbery :)

anyway, if there are any meets local to me I may have to come and taint it with the Honda! :surrender:

Regards

Sean

jerry on here is the essex organiser, and is promoting lots of big meets and he is an ex honda CTR man. there are several up coming meets in essex,

and there is one in suffolk at ipswich on the 19th of june if that helps. its 20 min form colchester, just depends on how far you are from colchester. ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

and there is one in suffolk at ipswich on the 19th of june if that helps. its 20 min form colchester, just depends on how far you are from colchester. ;)

I'm based in Rayleigh, but Colchester isn't too bad.

19th I can't make it though. The new transformers film is out then... :blush:

Regards

Sean

Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

I'm based in Rayleigh, but Colchester isn't too bad.

19th I can't make it though. The new transformers film is out then... :blush:

Regards

Sean

the last one was at 3.30 as aqua wanted to watch the grandprix, only went on a couple of hours as we're a small meet at the moment. i think we were finished by 5 ish,

the other hasn't got a start time at the moment, so it might be earlier if that helps. check the events section its all broken down in to areas, and the current meets are all there.

Hey Sean i Live i Rayleigh too! and the zed is up for sale ;)

Welcome to the forum :teeth:

oh fantastic! i've only recently moved to the area so not knowing many people around the area :)

your z looks a bit B) from the sig pic you have.

Hey Sean i Live i Rayleigh too! and the zed is up for sale ;)

Welcome to the forum :teeth:

Oh no, I was hoping your car would be sold out of the area, I cant keep up with it. This isnt looking good :lol:

Sorry mart :lol:

Check the ad out in the for sale section theres a better pic there Sean, let me know if you wana pop round and have a look and a chat even if its just to get an idea what the zeds are all about mate :thumbs:

Check the ad out in the for sale section theres a better pic there Sean, let me know if you wana pop round and have a look and a chat even if its just to get an idea what the zeds are all about mate :thumbs:

just checked the ad out... you have the bonnet bulge! ://swoon

that's just awesome. and thank you for ze invite. will have to take you up on the offer. Sat in one at the last motorshow in london. Was immpressed just with it standing still.