POSTPONED* BBQ, Beer, Banter and Boogie!*POSTPONED

3FIDDYZ

Hi All,

Just trying to get a little meet / BBQ sorted at mine in July.... Its going to be on the weekend of the 11th and 12th of July...

Untill I get an idea of numbers not sure what to plan yet but if there is a just a few that can make it I will just sort out the BBQ myself, there will be a small charge for the food / beer , but if the numbers grow then I will get some one in to do a hog roast... Any money left over will be given to a charity...

There may be a chance to have a drive out during the day on Saturday ie meet somewhere and then drive to mine and I did have an idea we could do a bit of a dyno day somewhere....

I do have quite a bit of space for parking and for people to camp so feel free to stay the night if you have a tent!! The venue is in Surrey and close to Gatwick Airport.

Anyway if you can make it, please feel free to sign up and will update when we see how the list goes.... Oh and also add if your on your own or + others and if you are going to stay over night! (For those not into camping there are quite a few reasonable priced hotels and B+B's in the area... I am sure I could get a decent rate for a block booking!!)

One thing though..... As this is my home I will be PM'ing out the address / directions... PLEASE DO NOT send this address to anyone else that may ask for it, even if you know them.... Put your name down on the list and I will send the details closer to the time...This is not just for my security as this is an open forum but also for getting the numbers straight and also making sure I have enough room to accommodate everyone....

Hope you can make it,

Mark

Mods, please leave this in the main forum as its open to all that can make it :)

1. 3FIDDYZ

2. maz77

3. AndWood +1

4. Andy

5. Chris`I + 1 (tbc)

6. H5

7. Ebized +1

8. AdrianK

9. RobD7 + 1

10 Fuku Fuku +1

11 Tony + Sarah

12 Greg Warns

13 Bobby and Legy

14 Bundus +1

15 Jon_350z +1

16 andymc

17 Dominique

18 JoGo350z

19 theshrekster and Munkey

1. 3FIDDYZ

2. maz77

3. AndWood +1

4. Andy

5. Chris`I + 1 (tbc)

6. H5

7. Ebized +1

8. AdrianK

9. RobD7 + 1

10 Fuku Fuku +1

11 Tony + Sarah

12 Greg Warns

13 Bobby and Legy

14 Bundus +1

15 Jon_350z +1

16 andymc

17 Dominique

18 JoGo350z

19 theshrekster and Munkey

20 Martin W

Looks like its goona be a good do....

Cant you switch your shift mark? Would be good to see you here! GT5 Prolog with racing chair is waiting for you!!

• 3 weeks later...
Sure, All welcome mate! Just have to park it round the back!!!

Anymore coming? Just trying to sort out catering arrangements!

I probably wont be. You know my reasons ;)