JAPS SHOW. PICS and RESULTS ADDED- July 5th

Muddy

Yep I'm still in Vegas :yahoo:

As far as I'm aware the stand and show is still going ahead.

As per Arkwright's post we may all merge together and have one combined stand of various Zed's B)

See you all Sunday :teeth:

Craig

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spoke with craig he says just to turn up and tell the women on the gate which club your in, pay her and then she'l direct you!! we'l be there for half 8ish, be good if some of you guys could make it :thumbs:

pm me for my number if anyone wants it incase theres a problem :thumbs:

WOW!!!! WHAT CAN I SAY?

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE?

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

THE 9TH JAPANESE AUTO & PERFORMANCE SHOW,

RUNNER UP BEST CLUB DISPLAY

THE UNIFIED Z CLUB

WINNER BEST CAR IN SHOW: CRAIG MUDD - NISSAN 350Z

WINNER BEST MODIFIED CAR: CRAIG MUDD – NISSAN 350Z

RUNNER – UP BEST SPORTS COUPE: JAMES CHAPMAN – NISSAN 350Z

RUNNER – UP BEST CLASSIC CAR: KEVIN MANSELL – DATSUN 240Z

This must be the best result that the Z Club and the 350Z club have had for some time. Very well done to everyone. Thanks to those members who turned up and their wives, girlfriends, partners and sons for all the background help that made us so successful. We were blessed with bright sunshine for most of the day except for about twenty minutes of torrential rain around lunchtime but we had Craigs gazebo for shelter and during the afternoon soaked up the prizes.

The final event of the day was best car in show and it left the judges divided between Craigs 350 and a fabulous ’94 Toyota Celica in the end a public vote went down in Craigs favour, a grim fight but Datsuns/Nissans have always been superior to Toyotas.

To round the day off perfectly we won the runner up trophy for best club display.

WHAT A STONKING TEAM.

(photographs will follow)

hey guys, was a great show even though we had a poor turnout but had four great examples with the three lovely looking datsuns!!! thanks to everyone who came and made the effort with the stand to give us runner up on the stand category!!! as derek said what a great result for the two car clubs with five awards and only seven cars on show few pictures here sorry theres not many and mainly off mine but spent most of the time cleaning and admiring others so not much time for pictures :thumbs:

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

my little award in the top left of the engine bay :lol:

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

first of all it was great to meet you guys, james (shire) and craig (muddy)

congratulations to you both for your awards, they were very much deserved, and great news for the club to get a runners up award, all a credit to the forum, it was a great little display of zed's, new and old, many people very coming to look at the cars to admire and have a chat about how great they looked.

hopefully we wil gain a few members on here as a few people who have zeds took a note of the forum, particular one guy who claimed to have a N/A 276bhp model that was running a dyno proven 356bhp with excessive internal work, he seemed quite genuine, talking about a few companies he has been working with, so we will have to see.......

time for the piccies:

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

yeah i got talking with alot of fellas that had 350z or were looking to buy and handed out about half a dozen cards so hopefully some will be along shortly!!!

As Scott said be interesting to see about the guy who claims to have around 356bhp (dyno proven) from a 276 Z with no turbo or supercharger and is in talks with companies who built race spec 350Z about a ECU

Great day :teeth::teeth:

Good to meet up with everyone, it was good to have the different z marks together and even better that we got runner up best club stand :teeth:

Nice one James on your runner up trophy.

I'm obviously chuffed to bits on my best of Show trophy.

Hopefully see a few more of you guys at next years show.