Finally Z Heaven (I Hope)

Hi all,

I'm Matt and the owner of a 2005 350Z Roadster, I run a club called Performancejapcar.co.uk in Mansfield but your OC has helped me loads in sorting out my 350z, so thought I'd introduce myself and contribute back if I can.

I've had the car since January this year and think I'm finally getting it to a fault free status :D

Since taking ownership of the car It has been back and forth to Alexanders Prestige in Boroughbridge

First the Clutch and Flywheel had to be replaced and then the handbrake went slack, then the skipping cd player started and I'm just in the process of ordering the clicking axle repair packs from JDM performance.

So think I've had most of the common faults and can now hopefully start enjoying ownership.

I've just ordered a Lightweight Engine Pulley set and some samco rad hoses to cheer me up as the car goes on the rollers in two weeks so I can see what powers there before I start modding.

img_553_1_large.jpg

Nice looking Zed.

It'll be quiet this weekend as everyone is in Wales for the biggest 350Z drive in the UK!

Sounds like most common faults fixed now!

Which pulleys did you go for?

It'll be quiet this weekend as everyone is in Wales for the biggest 350Z drive in the UK!

Hope the weather holds, I skipped japfest cos of the weather

Technically I'm not ordering them till monday as I couldn't decide which were best, there's a few sets on ebay from 2 fast 2 cool which look and sound the same as the slightly dearer ones from some of the big sellers like Japspeed. What would you reccomend?

Technically I'm not ordering them till monday as I couldn't decide which were best, there's a few sets on ebay from 2 fast 2 cool which look and sound the same as the slightly dearer ones from some of the big sellers. What would you reccomend?

Well it's something I'm doing soon. I was looking at Stillen and Unorthodox among a few others. Not sure though myself!

Hi & welcome Matt. Were you at the Rising Sun show last weekend at the Lincolnshire Show Ground? I was there on Sunday with the Lincolnshire Japanese Performance Club( http://wwwclubljp.co.uk ) I have a spotted sticker from your club. I think it was the only Z there on the Sunday.

Yes dude we had a club stand at the show. Had a nice black nismo coupe 350z on our stand too. I remember your car, it has huge rims :D was looking well too. Like you say though not many 350's, I counted 3 including yours.

10052009229.jpg

10052009217.jpg