Pictures of my first Zed...

Conrad

Well I've owned my Zed for a few months now but have been too lazy to post up any pics on here. I did want to use my Porter Cable on the car before taking any pics but I just haven't had tme to be honest.

It's a 2004 UK GT, done 60k, with Alezan Leather, 19" rims, K1 Exhaust and Induction kit/Popcharger. I'd also hazard a guess that it's a previous members car due to the upgrades it's had. I've always been a Supra TT man in the past but due to the drop in price of the Zed I finally decided to get myself a newer car. :D

My first impressions of the Zed are that it's a beautiful car, any pictures I take never seem to do it justice. I must admit I think it's a little underpowered, you really have to push it to get it to perform. That said it's one of the best handling cars I've owned and it's suprisingly assured in the corners for a RWD car, unlike the Supra. All in all though I'm over the moon with the car, all I need now is some Nismo skirts and the bumper if I can afford it... B)

Anyways, here's some pics....

P1030362.jpg

P1030361.jpg

P1030360.jpg

P1030363.jpg

P1030364.jpg

Like the wheels :thumbs: what type are they ?

Thanks for comments guys...

The wheels are made by Zito. Never heard of them TBH but think they compliment the car well. Look much better in the flesh too....