Hi - New Owner (well soon to be)

Hi My name is Martin and Im an alcoholic, oh sorry wrong room :D

Im in the process of buying an azure blue 350z, should hopefully pick it up at the weekend. Background is Minis, latest being a highly modded 2002 Cooper S but have also had lots of classic minis over the years and some more mundane (for mundane read boring) cars.

Loving the site, and the fact that there seem to be several other members from Aberdeen (Im english but dont let that put you Scots off, I was only born there to be near my mother).

Adios

Mart

Hi & :welcome: to the forum. I presume you are not experienced in RWD, if so take it easy until you get used to it.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and Maccaman Ive had some (good) experience of RWD cars but mainly on the track so yes will definitely be taking it steady (well fairly steady :D ) until I get the hang of it

I can see a little ABZed evening meet happening late next week..... ;)

So can I providing I dont get sent offshore at short notice like normally happens when I have something to look forward to :thumbdown:

Just waiting for my loan cheque to clear, cant understand how the loan company can take money out of my account directly but have to send me a cheque for the loan :rant:

Would be interested to see your car Stew cause I want to have a look at your modified front lights :thumbs: