AutoGlym Vinyl & Rubber Care...

Just wanting to know whether this stuff is hazardous to cats?

Whilst I was cleaning the interior of my Zed today, the neighbors cat (that regularly shits in my garden) decided to stroll into my drive.

Thinking that the AG has a lovely lemon scent, it would be a nice deterrent against cats.

I waited till the cat came closer to me (the fool) and then gave it a quick mist.

It ran off and I even heard it sneeze whilst doing so.

Didn't get a chance to buff the cat to a showroom shine, but just wondering if it will have lasting effects (other than hopefully making it think twice about shitting in my garden)

I bet it's eyes are stinging!

Read the label as I guess you won't have an MSDS, it should say if it's harmful or not. Remember a cats lungs etc are much smaller than ours so anything harmful to us will be much more harmful to them.

If I was you I'd tell the neighbour that it 'took an interest' in the product to make them aware so if the cat is acting up they can get it to the vets.....

Maybe stick to the plant sprayer with plain water in it next time.

Why don't you buy a Cat Nip plant and ask the neighbour that owns the cat to plant it their own garden. Logic here the cat will be so infatuated by the Cat Nip it will stay off your property, maybe.

.....and then be so high it won't know where it is and will do it on it's own garden!

Why don't you buy a Cat Nip plant and ask the neighbour that owns the cat to plant it their own garden. Logic here the cat will be so infatuated by the Cat Nip it will stay off your property, maybe.

.....and then be so high it won't know where it is and will do it on it's own garden!

And deprive myself of the occasional target practice?