350z TT fitting

dannyboy107

Not to familiar with the turbo set ups but here goes.....

Right got my APS kit but one thing im wondering is when you fit the kit along with stand alone ECU is it ok to drive safely to somewhere where it can be mapped? I can get it fitted at one garage but will need to drive say 40miles to get it mapped.

Obviously i dont wanna be driving with the mixture all messed up.

thanks for any advice

Disconnect the wastegates on both turbos, means you can't go into boost and I'd leave it on the stock ECU to control the fuelling. It'll run pig rich but that's better than the alternative...

Or you could be all sensible and hire a trailer for a day. Probably the better solution for the sake of £50.

Or you could be all sensible and hire a trailer for a day. Probably the better solution for the sake of £50.

+1 - thats a no brainer. For the money you are spending, getting it traillered to the mappers does not cost a lot!

Disconnect the wastegates on both turbos, means you can't go into boost and I'd leave it on the stock ECU to control the fuelling. It'll run pig rich but that's better than the alternative...

As Ekona said better off hiring a trailer mate. :)

my supra tt single turbo

was it a TT or a single turbo then? :blush:

:lol:

Now I think about it............., and I don't know the answer, ...........but.....

Don't APS kits only - officially anyway - only fit the Zed's up to MY05

?

?

LOL jeez give us time to get the pics first!! Mechanic will be taking progress shots and a guy who used to work at WGT is mapping it, he did my supra tt single turbo and did a fantastic job

what ecu are you using?