The Wales Trip car boot sale / wanted thread...

3FIDDYZ

Just thought I would start a thread here for those going to wales that have a few bits and pieces for sale, or are looking to buy. Also if you know someone that lives close that has bits for sale or wants something off the list, you could be doing them a favour as acting as a transporter~! It will also save the P+P!!

Just put the day(s) that you will be there, and the items you have for sale / trade / wanted...

3FIDDYZ (Sunday)

2 Nismo floor mats, good overall condition but need a little repair on the hole that connects to the drivers seat £35

1 Spills Grounding kit in red and silver £50

1 set of 5Zigen wheel nuts in red £45

Happy to do a trade for other parts so what have you got, or do a deal for the lot....

Next!!! :p

I have a satin silver zed badge... looks alright condition but you may want to give it a fresh coat of paint...!

I bought it 2nd hand on here for £12 delivered, but have decided not to fit it to my car.

£10 on the sunday to anyone.

Best to keep the spam out of this thread folks.

Make it clear for all!

Also can the posters edit the posts if items are sold or found please again so everyone can see clearly what available!

Oh and the postal service is cracking. Zed Force - quicker than Parcel Force!

2x New Nissan Y-pipe to CAT Gaskets - £20

SPC Rear toe bolts kit - £30

Nismo style rear spats (copies) - £30 - low price due to uncertain of quality or make.

Will only bring the spats if some interest made, wil bring the little bits anyhow...

Best to keep the spam out of this thread folks.

Make it clear for all!

Also can the posters edit the posts if items are sold or found please again so everyone can see clearly what available!

Oh and the postal service is cracking. Zed Force - quicker than Parcel Force!

Any chance you can make it a sticky till saturday night?

Stew says - Stickied! :thumbs:

I've got a spare MAF Sensor if anybody needs one - like new and tested on my car - bought it as a spare just in case but really need the cash at the moment. Open to offers PM if interested and I'll bring it on Sunday :thumbs:

Sorry to hijack your thread Fiddy! Great idea for the meet !

I've got a spare MAF Sensor if anybody needs one - like new and tested on my car - bought it as a spare just in case but really need the cash at the moment. Open to offers PM if interested and I'll bring it on Sunday :thumbs:

Sorry to hijack your thread Fiddy! Great idea for the meet !

Not my thread :) Its everybodys!!! B)

Kin'ell Bala lake will look like this :surrender::lol:

full_blogstheo20070601.jpg

:lol::lol:

This is a bit off topic but can somebody help me over the weekend to sort my crappy windscreen sprayers(more of a dribble TBH)?

Spammin... Clean up in isle 9 please!!! (Funny though ;) ) Least it gets the thread back to the top of the new post list!!Oh and there is a plenum fitting thread so you could open a "help needed" thread!!

Okay for sale we have

new z radiator cap £5

new z s tune badge £2

new stainless steel oil cap £3

new pair of black bumper reflectors £10

new in box 350z golf tool £5

pm or text if interested in anything :teeth:

edited to say we are going to be there Saturday and Sunday :D

I have just removed my Summit strut brace, as it has been rubbing on my plenum where I have a spacer in, So if anyone can make me a reasonable offer ill bring it with me,

Note: it has a slight mark on the underside, (not visable once fitted) and another on top where my bonnet made contact (less than 10mm x 6mm) Would not recommend if you have a plenum spacer though.

Great idea for a thread Mark :teeth:

I have a pipercross induction kit with polished pipe etc. The bracket that fixes the base of the heat shield down snapped when removing, but would be very easy to fabricate another. All boxed etc. Looking for around £80. I'm there on Sat and Sun :thumbs:

Edit - Provisionally sold :D

I have just removed my Summit strut brace, as it has been rubbing on my plenum where I have a spacer in, So if anyone can make me a reasonable offer ill bring it with me,

Note: it has a slight mark on the underside, (not visable once fitted) and another on top where my bonnet made contact (less than 10mm x 6mm) Would not recommend if you have a plenum spacer though.

Pop it in i may be interested, will be worth putting it in the boot any way. :)

As per my signature really :)

any interior trim including the seats, although i wont be able to sell the seats on the trip as otherwise i will have to stand up to drive back :/

also have some carbon eyebrows and b pillars that i would be willing to let go for a reasonable price :)