The Wales Trip car boot sale / wanted thread...

3FIDDYZ

As per my signature really :)

any interior trim including the seats, although i wont be able to sell the seats on the trip as otherwise i will have to stand up to drive back :/

also have some carbon eyebrows and b pillars that i would be willing to let go for a reasonable price :)

First Dibs on the b-pillars if they are nismo ones. ;)

As per my signature really :)

any interior trim including the seats, although i wont be able to sell the seats on the trip as otherwise i will have to stand up to drive back :/

also have some carbon eyebrows and b pillars that i would be willing to let go for a reasonable price :)

Bring the eyebrows mate, i might be interested in them...

Right all the bits i have up for grabs ?

1 X silver side carbon z inserts

1 x nismo z tune badge

1 x nismo motorspot international badge

Z rad cap cover - goes on top of oem cap

Rear window wiper motor unit

OEM strut bar

OEM bottles

:thumbs:

May well bring up my 2 sets of focal K1power 6 1/4" components and a few other bits of ice if anyones interested!! the focals are £400 new but looking for £150 or close to it for each set. Also 12" type r alpine sub £70 ono. Alpine center channel speaker £60. Alpine amps;- MRD 550 5.1 digital surround sound and MRD 501 sub amp £300 for the pair!!! these would of set you back over £800 when new, alpine IVA D900 dvd monitor head unit offers over £300, was over 2k in 2005!!!

Don't know if i can fit it all in the car but if there's enough interest then i will try. Cheers

got a k&N replacement panel filter and currently being refurbished but hopefully ready on Saturday a set of 19" Dare Hiro wheels (i wont be bringing them along to the meet but i only live a mile from the chester services if anyone want to view them (and if i can get them back from the polishers on time of course!) also bringing a few of the Laser engraved keyrings: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=22540&start=45 and gearknob examples :http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=22831