Which would you buy..?

Looking to buy my first 350z nd have seen 2 UK GTs up for sale, identical apart from-

1 - 55,000 miles & sat nav

2 - 34,000 miles no sat nav

Which would you go for? Is the 350z sat nav any good? And how to 350zs fair when they get to 80,000 miles (i'm assuming I'll do at leat 25,000 in it)

Thanks

Moved to Intros.

:welcome:

I don't think the sat nav is that great so I'd probably go for the lower mile example if they were both in excellent condition.

+1, all other things being equal, I would go for the lower mileage car.

I have the sat nav. Its pretty good but doesnt take postcodes.

To be honest there are better units out there for little cost, the Nissan one is £1300 plus fitting.

Plenty of guides on here for alternatives.

I would go for the lower mileage one.

And welcome to the forum :)

:welcome:

i have the sat nav in mine and have to say it's not the easiest bit of kit to use and it doesnt take post codes which is annoying.

i would go for lower mileage as everyone one else says. so much better to spend money on fitting a better sat nav at a lower cost in my opinion! :thumbs:

Welcome! Like all the others have said, go for the lower mileage one it'll be easier to sell on.

I woldn't worry about buying a higher mileage Z, mine's done getting on for 110,000 (54 plate) and is still sweet as a nut. If it's been serviced on time, and properly, it'll shrug off the miles.

Gun metal grey with black leather - what I was after.

I will post some pics and would have already but I want to give it a good detail first and it's been raining for about 3 days!