Advice please - First mods

timc2001

Hey everyone.

Advice needed please! Loving the 350z so much, but got abuse from a mate at work the other day who drives a porsche 996 turbo. Said I had a hairdryer exhaust!

Now I obviously couldn't stand that, so I want to get induction kit and exhaust done on my car. Looking in some posts in the forum, the k1 looks a loud exhaust, and the pipercross induction kit looks good, but can anyone advise for sure?

Also, unfortunately not very mechanical so looking for somewhere to get it all fitted professionally. I live in Ascot in Berkshire...

Thanks in advance!!

Hey everyone.

Advice needed please! Loving the 350z so much, but got abuse from a mate at work the other day who drives a porsche 996 turbo. Said I had a hairdryer exhaust!

Now I obviously couldn't stand that, so I want to get induction kit and exhaust done on my car. Looking in some posts in the forum, the k1 looks a loud exhaust, and the pipercross induction kit looks good, but can anyone advise for sure?

Also, unfortunately not very mechanical so looking for somewhere to get it all fitted professionally. I live in Ascot in Berkshire...

Thanks in advance!!

Fitting = TGM Sport in Fleet :thumbs:

K1 is definately a loud one. I would suggest hearing one first before buying it. Another option is a Buddy Club, they sound nice too, although AdrianK might kill you if you get one :lol:

TGM Sport in Fleet will do you a good job of fitting with very competitive pricing :thumbs:

Yes they will fit other parts not bought from them. They just charge you labour for it. You might not get as favourable labour rates as if you did buy if from them, but they are top chaps and still very good value for money and know their stuff :thumbs:

Well done lads, i was just about to say TGM Sport in fleet.

Im friends now woith the owner, a great bunch. If you need any info on them give me a pm.

They will happily fit parts not supplied by them, however i think you would find their parts prices very competative aswell...

Thanks. So they will fit parts not supplied by them? i.e. just let them know first what you intend on getting?

I guess it's a trip to youtube now to listen to different exhausts!?

Make sure you listen to the 5zigen too when your looking!

I fitted my K1 exhaust yesterday and i can say without any doubt once you fit that your friend in his Porsche will be weeping like a baby :scare:

Because he has blood coming out his ears......

The K1 s seriously loud.

Think about the driving you do and get something that suits it and suits the sound you want. You tube is decent for hearing exhaust notes.

Induction kit is again personal preference. All decent kits will work well and offer decent filtration.

Thanks. So they will fit parts not supplied by them? i.e. just let them know first what you intend on getting?

+1 on the 5ZIGEN, I have it too, and its sounds just like DKs 350 DriftZ from Fast and the furious tokyo drift!!

;)

+1 on the 5ZIGEN, I have it too, and its sounds just like DKs 350 DriftZ from Fast and the furious tokyo drift!!

;)

The only problem with youtube exhaust videos are most of the mics cant handle the noise so its just distortion. Only want to get a decent comparison is the Wales meet where almost all of the brands will be there.

The only problem with youtube exhaust videos are most of the mics cant handle the noise so its just distortion. Only want to get a decent comparison is the Wales meet where almost all of the brands will be there.

+1 I've always found youtube a bit crap as not only are the mics used rubbish, but my laptop speakers are pants too. The other thing that is hard to appreciate is what the cars sound like under load. Thats why Wales is good, you can hear them static and also if you follow someone with the exhaust you fancy, you can hear it under load too :thumbs:

Hello and welcome. We are in Chobham, not far from you, if you fancy a chat and a cuppa give me a buzz.

Sarah :)

Word of warning..."chat & cuppa" can soon turn into "carbon fibre & instant urge to own" :lol::lol::lol:

Only kidding, the Chillies are great people to talk to in regards anything Zed related and they will also be more than happy to offer parts up to the car, so you can see what it might look like on your car (careful with this bit).

They didn't make the cover of this months Total Nissan for nothing you know.

Hello and welcome. We are in Chobham, not far from you, if you fancy a chat and a cuppa give me a buzz.

Word of warning..."chat & cuppa" can soon turn into "carbon fibre & instant urge to own" :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Promise not to open the garage! But we do have 5 5Zigen exhausts due in to us soon....

:lol::lol: Promise not to open the garage! But we do have 5 5Zigen exhausts due in to us soon....

Don't let Adrian find out if you get Buddy Club ones in...