Hello New Member here

Hi everyone,

I have just placed my deposit on a 07 350Z GT 313 in Grey :thumbs: after selling my Focus ST back in March.

Looking to pick it up sometime early next week!

What can I say about the Z, what a great car, had an extended testdrive in a couple of different ones before I finally found one I was happy with B)

I am looking forward to getting along to some meets and meeting some fellow members :thumbs: I hope there is a lot going on in the Essex

Cheers

Dan

:yahoo:

:welcome: to the club.

Check out the meet map and see whats happening in the area. 'THE' 350z meet is happening soon in North Wales. Plenty from the south heading up in convoy for the event.

Links to both the map and wales threads are in my signature.

Hello

Just joined forum and a big hello to you fellow Z owners just aquired new 350GT Roadster Twilight Grey with Alezan Leather must say what a car for the money only 500 miles at mo but completely different to car it replaced TVR Chimaera Wife was in on this as we had to have convertible ,the old girl was starting to show her age car not wife and i had not realised without looking how/what spec that the Z has got standard equip. I was looking to replace the TVR with later model TVR T350 as this is my retirement car from business but nothing avaliable at a realistic price new Z £22995, 5 years carefree motoring. 5 year old TVR £2500 plus for good 1. I was able to find a new 350GT with alloy pack and Sat Nav so upset the TVR gang and come join the Z forum i am realy taken by the car and it seems that when able after carefull 1500 miles or so it will/does do what it says on the box .

Pic of car 02052009720.jpg

Regards Graham

Hello

Just joined forum and a big hello to you fellow Z owners just aquired new 350GT Roadster Twilight Grey with Alezan Leather must say what a car for the money only 500 miles at mo but completely different to car it replaced TVR Chimaera Wife was in on this as we had to have convertible ,the old girl was starting to show her age car not wife and i had not realised without looking how/what spec that the Z has got standard equip. I was looking to replace the TVR with later model TVR T350 as this is my retirement car from business but nothing avaliable at a realistic price new Z £22995, 5 years carefree motoring. 5 year old TVR £2500 plus for good 1. I was able to find a new 350GT with alloy pack and Sat Nav so upset the TVR gang and come join the Z forum i am realy taken by the car and it seems that when able after carefull 1500 miles or so it will/does do what it says on the box .

Pic of car 02052009720.jpg

Regards Graham

Hi Graham. Very nice looking ragtop you have there & a nice choice of spot to take a photo. Put a post in the intro section so everyone can say hi, you can copy this into your own intro.