UK GT Z

dan4

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's putting you off an import?

They are poo :thumbdown:

no real history, lower spec, run on 'funny' fuel, crappy plates, poor resale value etc.....

I test drove a local Z today which was on a 53plate, my god there was a ridiculous amount of rust in the engine bay and underneath much like the one i looked at a few years ago (thought it was just that car :scare: ) If im honest i wasnt impressed with it on the road test, seemed so underpowered and 'lardy', brakes were very good though! :bang:

Maybe having a change of heart now :blink:

I thought you might have a preferable colour to the rest thats all. And less than 50k, wow thats a tall order.

The only thing i can think off, is waiting to see how the new 370Z will affect the 350Z used car market. I'm looking for a Zed as well but i don't think i can wait any longer than i have too ;)

Why is it a tall order, only everyday drivers doing over 10k a year would be over 50k

no real history, lower spec, run on 'funny' fuel, crappy plates, poor resale value etc.....

Wow

Have a look at the JDM section. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion....

Wow

What a load of crap!!

I haven't seen any GT for under 10k with less than 50,000 miles.

i have seen three so far but none are impressive, especially the one i drove

This and the fact that you don't like imports should be telling you that you need to up your budget or be prepared to compromise.

Wow

What a load of crap!!

If it was crap then everybody would consider both types.......

Comprimise with what, a 4year old car thats rusty?

I dont feel they are worth anymore than that, market is flat on it face. 53's book at 9k

Keep looking mate they are out there, i picked up a grey gt on a 04 plate with 44k on the clock for £9200 fsh taxed and mot'd.

Just have to be a bit prepared for a few minor issues like kerbed alloys.

I've had an import 350z and now a UK 350z. The differences are negligible. Not worth more than £500 on a 50k mile car. You can get what you are after for £10k or an import for £9.5k - your choice. Pistonheads is the place to look and drive a hard bargain because they are there to be had. I bought my UK 08 roadster with 3k miles on the clock from a Nissan main dealer for £18K so £10k should easily be enough for a great UK GT car with 40K miles on the clock.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

• 5 weeks later...

I am unfortunately putting my UK Z up for sale this week (need to free some money up for decorating!) but will be starting mine at £12k. Was in the same boat as you when I bought mine but couldnt find one for £10k and ended up spending more and getting this one. If your interested i'l send you a spec today (in short its a late 54 plate uk gt with Rays, Alezan Leather, 54k, Full history with P2 done 1000 miles ago, Satnav, bluetooth, rear parking sensors, Nismo spoiler, new EBC Ultimax brakes just fitted, MINT condition!!).

If not then good luck in your search :).

Chris

Dan, I picked up a beautiful example last week. Untouched, blue with 14000 miles. 2 and half years old, so they're out there, mate.

Hopefully not for less than £10k which is his budget.

The right car for you is out there somewhere. Car prices are on the increase apparently.

they do seem to have increased slightly but book price is still comfortably below my budget, im in no rush :thumbs:

send me details and pics over CFOSTER so i can see what i think

The right car for you is out there somewhere. Car prices are on the increase apparently.

they do seem to have increased slightly but book price is still comfortably below my budget, im in no rush :thumbs:

send me details and pics over CFOSTER so i can see what i think

As requested, here is the link.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=25333

Someone coming tomorrow with cash to hopefully buy so you may have missed out!