UK GT Z

dan4

Worth test driving an Evo. I had a modded Evo7 a couple of years back - awesome machine. Cack inside compared with the Z (Recaros are nice though) and also there is still that boy racer / chav image unfortunately with them. Ah yeah, i was lucky to see 15mpg with the Evo as well!!!

Chris :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth test driving an Evo. I had a modded Evo7 a couple of years back - awesome machine. Cack inside compared with the Z (Recaros are nice though) and also there is still that boy racer / chav image unfortunately with them. Ah yeah, i was lucky to see 15mpg with the Evo as well!!!

Chris :)

I drove a 6 which was awesome and i had two 300bhp GT4 celica's so i have a good idea what they drive like. Interior is racey in my opinion, i dont need all these dials etc everywhere, it just adds weight (im shocked how much a Z weighs!)

Im looking at at stuff like evo8 mr's, i wouldnt say they are chavvy, scoobies definitly are but even still im still young so il fit that criteria ;) Luckily they are i little expensive for chavs at present :clap: