Buying exotic pets

Zedrush

Im thinking of buying an exotic animal like a tiger or a panda, is it possible and is it legal... Dont think my local pet shop will have em :blush: Also what will I have to consider, if I get a panda they only need bamboo shoots to eat, but if I buy a tiger they eat like deers and goats, so might be harder to keep buying a deer everyday to munch on... Also exercise if I get a tiger will I be allowed to walk it on public roads and parks if I have a strong enough leash and a muzzle?

:surrender::surrender::surrender:

WTF!! I think its illegal to keep such animals.

Saying that i would love a little monkey and train him up so that he would get me beers from out of my fridge

P.S you take a tiger for a walk you will be the only one around for miles :lol:

Me and my old flatmate used to argue for hours about this, I always wanted a bartender/cheuffer monkey and he wanted a baby elephant.

Are you being serious Jay? (hard to detect sarcasm on here sometimes)

Me and my old flatmate used to argue for hours about this, I always wanted a bartender/cheuffer monkey and he wanted a baby elephant.

Are you being serious Jay? (hard to detect sarcasm on here sometimes)

WTF ian a baby elephant!!! what happens when he is fully grown and unable to move let alone get out of the house without removing a whole side of the house :bangin:

Im thinking of buying an exotic animal like a tiger or a panda, is it possible and is it legal... Dont think my local pet shop will have em :blush: Also what will I have to consider, if I get a panda they only need bamboo shoots to eat, but if I buy a tiger they eat like deers and goats, so might be harder to keep buying a deer everyday to munch on... Also exercise if I get a tiger will I be allowed to walk it on public roads and parks if I have a strong enough leash and a muzzle?

Its defo official the steriod have taken its toll

So ladies and gentleman todays lesson DONT DO ROIDS :lol::blush:

Its defo official the steriod have taken its toll

So ladies and gentleman todays lesson DONT DO ROIDS :lol::blush:

PMSL :lol: think you sold me some dodgy roids little bro :lol:

Im kinda serious, but not for me, dad asked my mum what she wanted for their anniversary present and she said a tiger or a panda, dad looked at me and said have a look on google and see what the law implications are on this as he is considering it. Be a great guard dog, i mean errr cat :lol:

Jay in all seriousness, I've bought that for loads of folk actually. I've adopted tigers, chimps, gorillas and all kinds of stuff for presents.

Just get your dad to do that and buy a cuddly one. Or buy one for a safari park!

Jay, I just need to know did you have a liquid lunch today?! :p:lol::drunk::drunk:

Saying that i would love a little monkey and train him up so that he would get me beers from out of my fridge

Would you be wanting a silver metallic glove too?! :bleh::p

Now in all seriousness Zeddyrush, as Bernmc has posted there are all sorts of exotic cats that are absolutely stunning, and some quite unusal. Perhaps your mum might like one of those. Do a search on Google for cat breeders or something like that.

Jay - I think your mum is trying to tell your dad something....she doesn't like visitors...with a f*****! tiger at bay you will never have any visitors !

:snack: