Modding a car....on an extremely tight budget...

BulletMagnet

Nothing to do with budget.....

Crap kit.... No taste.

I've modified when a student and turned out some nice stuff.

Thats a good idea for a forum section, or at least a thread:

Your previous modified car pics...! Would make some interesting viewing, im sure!

Nothing to do with budget.....

Crap kit.... No taste.

I've modified when a student and turned out some nice stuff.

Thats a good idea for a forum section, or at least a thread:

Your previous modified car pics...! Would make some interesting viewing, im sure!

Other cars section. ;)

My problem is I have VERY few pics of my previous cars. That's why I have so many of the Zed.

Give the owner a chance, it looks like a work in progress. Modding with body kits isn't for me, but each to his own.

I agree. We all have to start somewhere. ;)

Trouble is its probably someone like this that owns it....

chav.jpg

And here in england were being overrun by scumbags like these!!!!!!

lol - Oh how so many of us are so wise and wonderful.

OK so the kit might not be to many peoples taste but I'm not going to slag him off 1 bit for having it unpainted parts on his car without knowing the story behind it. Maybe hes doing the work himself and doing it bit by it when he can afford it / has time to.

If hes doing the work himself, wait to see the finished item and he may deserve a whole more respect than many including on here who will just hand over a wad of cash and thier 2nd car and then get it back all done.

Modding a car is not just about the driving round in a modded car its about the physically doing for many.

Wide Arch :lol: , but how i look at it save up and get it done in stages, when i mean by stages save up untill ya can afford the kit and spray/fit rather than the kit then saving for the spray/fit job, then get it done or save up wheels then so forth !

Wide Arch :lol: , but how i look at it save up and get it done in stages, when i mean by stages save up untill ya can afford the kit and spray/fit rather than the kit then saving for the spray/fit job, then get it done or save up wheels then so forth !

+1

I could never drive around with a car looking like that