Upper Plenum For Sale - SOLD

nurrish

I will soon be getting rid of my upper plenum so if there is anyone who wants dibs on it just let me know. Maybe get this one to polish up......

Image just an example

180px-Stock_350z_upper_plenum.jpg

How does £55 shipped sound?

As this is still on my car you can't have it straight away but you can expect it sometime within 10 days. Payment can be straight away or once i have confirmed removal.

It is coming off my car which is an 05 and has travelled 14k.

is this going to be the floating plenum?

i.e. when alex finishes with it he'll sell his old one etc so people will have a spare to work on so the car doesn't need to be taken off the road.

or does ZmanAlex have other ideas ;)

if i'd had the sapre cash i'd have had it, polished it and then sold my old one on for the same price to someone else so that it would have only cost me the materials to polish. and then some one else could have done the same.

will have to wait till the next one pops up and i don't need to spend cash on other things like HID bulbs and birthdays :dry:

Why polish when you can powder coat. The finish is just as good, easier to clean and you can have loads of colours.

I did mine 2 1/2 years ago and its as good now as it was the day i put it on the car.

All i have ever had to do is wipe it with a damp cloth and occasionally put a little bit of polish on it. :teeth:

All the rubbish about it affecting the ally and weakening it is just that. Rubbish.

i have seen wheels of serious sports cars coated as well as brake callipers and other stressed or heated stuff.

Cadburys purple anyone!!

134_3422.jpg

Ming the powder coat mad.

PS From someone who used to polish the ally on his motorcycles, polishing a plenum with all its little holes will be a nightmare job I can promise you that and will take many many hours to do properly.

Good luck