Can't Wait

Welcome to the forum Pauly.

more details and welcome aboard Paul :thumbs:

colour, year, gt ?, coupe, miles, loan needed,apr on the loan, cost of insurance, tyre tread depth, private or garage ,girlfriend or married, working or in IT :lol:

Lol Gixx, classic. :lol::lol:

colour, year, gt ?, coupe, miles, loan needed,apr on the loan, cost of insurance, tyre tread depth, private or garage ,girlfriend or married, working or in IT :lol:

he missed out inside leg measurement. :lol:

he missed out inside leg measurement. :lol:

I'm glad you clarified that, we wouldn't want to scare him off completely!! ;):lol:

Just kidding Paul, we don't bite really and it's a friendly bunch! Welcome :welcome: Not long to go now!

Hi All

It's an 04 GT Coupe with Rays Alloys, £11,500, 35k miles FSH in Silver, really can't waiting picking it up in the morning.

I'll need to sort out a car kit for it, and I see on the forum that there is a bluetooth widget that fits, anyone have any experience of it? and what phones it works best with?

Bye for now.

I'm glad you clarified that, we wouldn't want to scare him off completely!! ;):lol:

Just kidding Paul, we don't bite really and it's a friendly bunch! Welcome :welcome: Not long to go now!

If not a little bit nuts. :p:p:lol:

Hi All

It's an 04 GT Coupe with Rays Alloys, £11,500, 35k miles FSH in Silver, really can't waiting picking it up in the morning.

I'll need to sort out a car kit for it, and I see on the forum that there is a bluetooth widget that fits, anyone have any experience of it? and what phones it works best with?

Bye for now.

I have an 04 Plate, In SILVER too, 12K miles and one owner! Not a bad price, hope its Mint, and the RAYS are unmarked?