Newbie with questions.....

Hi all,

New to the forum as looking to buy my first 350 in the coming weeks. After months of narrowing down the list of car's I'm looking to move onto I have finally settled on the Z.

Quick question with regards to the models;

Love the Nismo 350Z but realise that they are relatively rare - did they make a limited number of them or are some of them out there just a standard 350z with the Nismo bits and pieces fitted aftermarket-esque? Are all of the pieces available to buy or can you only get them factory fitted?

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Hi all,

New to the forum as looking to buy my first 350 in the coming weeks. After months of narrowing down the list of car's I'm looking to move onto I have finally settled on the Z.

Quick question with regards to the models;

Love the Nismo 350Z but realise that they are relatively rare - did they make a limited number of them or are some of them out there just a standard 350z with the Nismo bits and pieces fitted aftermarket-esque? Are all of the pieces available to buy or can you only get them factory fitted?

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Hi,

If its a UK car with a nismo kit then it will be an aftermarket add on (either by Nissan UK or the owner)

Most wont have all the Nismo accessories (ie not bodykit but suspension, brakes, engine mods etc etc etc)

If its an import it may have Aftermarket kit again with out all the bits. Nismo ones do come out of the factory and am pretty sure they have a code on the VIM (Can someone confirm...!) These will come with all the nismo extras, and yes there arnt many about...

And yes, all Nismo bits are available as aftermarket add ons.... just beware they all went up in price recently due to ex rate and Nissan putting up the prices.

alll the pieces are available. When ordering a new Z you can have it as a option and fitted by Nissan. You can get the same style kit but made by a good replica company for a lot less. Check out EPRacing on here or the web. There are a couple of others who make good replica kits. Stay clear of cheap ones. You get what you pay for.

:welcome:

:welcome:

There are one or two imports for sale with Nismo goodies. I'm not sure if you mean the kit or the nismo engine upgrades though?

The kit is easily sorted however the other Nismo stuff is pricey!

Wow, thanks for all the replies, Nissan owners are very welcoming if the forum is anything to go by!

Yeah, it's the Nismo body pieces I like the look of, the Z is a lovely looking car standard but Nismo have done a cracking job on their kit - definitely something I will be investing in when I manage to make the Switch from my Type R (just in case anyone knows anyone looking for one it's Black, 2004 facelift model, 36,000 miles and £7.5k).

Jay, I'm based in North London, family live near Cardiff so get to enjoy driving when I go back to visit them rather than in traffic-jammed London! Do you guys have regular meets?

Wow, thanks for all the replies, Nissan owners are very welcoming if the forum is anything to go by!

Yeah, it's the Nismo body pieces I like the look of, the Z is a lovely looking car standard but Nismo have done a cracking job on their kit - definitely something I will be investing in when I manage to make the Switch from my Type R (just in case anyone knows anyone looking for one it's Black, 2004 facelift model, 36,000 miles and £7.5k).

Jay, I'm based in North London, family live near Cardiff so get to enjoy driving when I go back to visit them rather than in traffic-jammed London! Do you guys have regular meets?

very big meet on May 16/17 in north wales around Bala and the evo triangle