Bluetooth Kits

mike@mjpauto

Don't get too excited - I'm not about to announce that they are now available! Latest report from Nissan states that "...our suppliers have suffered a fatal breakdown of one of their production lines..."

So, guess what? Bluetooth deadlines will not be met again and they have no positive information on when they will be available...

Keep watching - I'll get you the information as soon as I have it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The part number for the BlueTooth adapter for the 350Z is now live on the Nissan system . I've ordered one as a trial and await with interest to see how long it might take to arrive. Price will be £85.50 + VAT.

Pre-orders now accepted if required and shipped as soon as I have them available.

The part number for the BlueTooth adapter for the 350Z is now live on the Nissan system . I've ordered one as a trial and await with interest to see how long it might take to arrive. Price will be £85.50 + VAT.

Pre-orders now accepted if required and shipped as soon as I have them available.

you could be a very popular man if it all comes to fruition :yahoo:

There's not much margin in these and I've already eroded into my normal margin for the price quoted. However, once I've actually got one in my hands I'll make some enquiries for bulk purchase - numbers will need to be high, not just five or ten....

Cheers Mike. Keep us informed of price and numbers for group buy when you get more info. :thumbs:

There's not much margin in these and I've already eroded into my normal margin for the price quoted. However, once I've actually got one in my hands I'll make some enquiries for bulk purchase - numbers will need to be high, not just five or ten....

Cheers Mike. Keep us informed of price and numbers for group buy when you get more info. :thumbs:

Not fussed about a group buy, I'd buy one today at that price!!! :thumbs:

Not fussed about a group buy, I'd buy one today at that price!!! :thumbs:

Me too!

Any estimates on when you'll get hold of it?

If you've been following the Nissan phone integration saga you'll know that is an unanswerable question. Suffice to say, when I have the first one I'll post it up here and on the Z Club site within minutes!

Ace :thumbs: This may mean I can get a phone manufactured after 1992 :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...