Bluetooth Kits

mike@mjpauto

this is the bluetooth unit... nissan dealers/resellers are selling it!

cue Mr.F and Holdcroft :rolleyes:

One question about this system:

Will it work exactly the same as the previous system? ie cutting out the stereo when a call comes in and is the reception any better than the previous cradles? :blush:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it work exactly the same as the previous system? ie cutting out the stereo when a call comes in and is the reception any better than the previous cradles?

Tested one today - seconds to set up and reception perfect (unless you happen to be sat in the car you are calling with the test phone used to make the call...). Cuts into the stereo just the same, steering wheel stuff works just the same as the old system.

Thank Mr.F I got mine this morning. Literally seconds to plug it in and have it running. Steering wheel controls work perfect. Stereo mutes and returns to previous volume after call, if you're listening to a CD it pauses during call and resumes afterwards. Great system, cheers mate!!

It looks like these are a great success. Glad everyone is happy with them, and thanks again to the suppliers of these kits, a fantastic result for the people who wanted the bluetooth set up.

Id like to see one in action, as I haven't got the functionality in my car (not that I'd use it very much), it sounds like a great "gadget"!

First batch of these all gone, however the original single unit I ordered ages ago arrives today and I have confirmed a second batch for delivery in the next couple of days - same deal for the time being.

Pre-orders accepted - 01277 374201. Now on our Shop site - www.mjpshop.co.uk - note you are a web site member in the comments box and I'll waive the postage.

I've just noticed the small print in the brochure for the 06 350z I'm waiting to arrive. The 06 coupe comes with the bluetooth hands free but the roadster doesn't.

Why?

Can I added it to the car or do I need to fit a third party unit?

I think it is likely that voice recognition features won't work properly with the hood down!

B) True but still need to get something. Even if the voice recognition doesn't work surely you can still press the answer button on the phone itself to take a call?

Unfortunately there is no integrated car phone system in the Roadster model - my comment implied that Nissan would not have fitted it due to the problems of volume and voice recognition with the top down. This leaves you with the option of aftermarket systems only...

Well at least you can be learnig the german for 'pardon' while driving. Hope Mr.F. gets it sorted for you. I'm sure he'll do his damm hardest.

Well, there is that I suppose, could come in useful sometime. Think the easiest way is to run it into the stealer, no probs with the BT adaptor itself. Plus sounds very distant to the receiving caller when on a call too, sounds like the actual system isn't the best. I hadn't used it with a cradle so didn't know before now!

Unfortunately there is no integrated car phone system in the Roadster model - my comment implied that Nissan would not have fitted it due to the problems of volume and voice recognition with the top down. This leaves you with the option of aftermarket systems only...

Thanks for reply, missed it first time around with all the discussions on this topic. Will take the old BT unit out my old car and see if I can't fit it to the Z when I get it.

:thumbs:

• 1 month later...