Bluetooth Kits

mike@mjpauto

got another BT adapter today from Nissan, put it in and still nothing. Took it to a different dealer to get another opinion - they told me that the early 04 models had all the buttons on the steering wheel and the cradle in the centre compartment etc. but didn't always actually have the phone system itself installed.

Does anyone know if this is true / has anybody else had this problem?

Not heard of this

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nissan have increased their price on new supplies - out of my hands. I got a reasonable deal on the current batch, so increase is small. Retail is now £102.13 + VAT (i.e. £120.00), although we are enquiring into possible confusion on pricing by Nissan themselves. If anything gets resolved, the price will drop again, but no point in my selling at a loss!

Small price increase on new Nissan stocks of BT adapter. I'm afraid our forum price will now be £104.50 inclusive for members quoting the discount code.

If you use www.mjpshop.co.uk, please ensure you note the code in the comments box on the order form!

Why the increase?

Supply and demand ;)

Now that would be naughty :wacko:

Small price increase on new Nissan stocks of BT adapter. I'm afraid our forum price will now be £104.50 inclusive for members quoting the discount code.

If you use www.mjpshop.co.uk, please ensure you note the code in the comments box on the order form!

Why the increase?

Supply and demand ;)

Business my friend ;)

Why the increase?

Supply and demand ;)

Business my friend ;)

I just wanted to know if the cost to Mr.F had gone up or he had just decided to make more from us :dry: