Bluetooth Kits

mike@mjpauto

The word today is that I will receive my first batch of Bluetooth adapters tomorrow!!

Price will be £85.11 + VAT, post free, i.e. £100 dead.

If you want one from the first batch, you will need to ring with card details to pre-order. Stocks from Nissan will be limited - I can reveal they have 95 in stock at 10-30am 29.06.06, but these won't last long when 4500+ 350Z owners realise they are available...

Call 01277 374201 - now!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word today is that I will receive my first batch of Bluetooth adapters tomorrow!!

If you want one from the first batch, you will need to ring with card details to pre-order. Stocks from Nissan will be limited - I can reveal they have 95 in stock at 10-30am 29.06.06, but these won't last long when 4500+ 350Z owners realise they are available...

Call 01277 374201 - now!

nice one Mike :)

Call 01277 374201 - now!

Just called, ah its so nice being the first! Mike's a really nice bloke too so get your orders in guys!!

Cheers Mr.F!

Call 01277 374201 - now!

Can you save me one please!!! Im in Menorca so won´t be able to call till Saturday! :rant: Damn this holiday!!!!!! :thumbdown:

Call 01277 374201 - now!

Can you save me one please!!! Im in Menorca so won´t be able to call till Saturday! :rant: Damn this holiday!!!!!! :thumbdown:

:lol: I think "saves" should only be made for people currently in the country. It wouldn't be fair for Sarnie to keep someone else from having it, especially as he hasn't even got a Z :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers Mr.F. One orderd with you B) along with a little something else from the US :yahoo:

Mike you've got me wondering, come on spill the beans?

Might have to wait and see til JAE. I'll let you keep guessing though.

Cheers Mr.F. One orderd with you B) along with a little something else from the US :yahoo:

Mike you've got me wondering, come on spill the beans?

Might have to wait and see til JAE. I'll let you keep guessing though.

Awwwww :thumbdown:

Call 01277 374201 - now!

:lol: I think "saves" should only be made for people currently in the country. It wouldn't be fair for Sarnie to keep someone else from having it, especially as he hasn't even got a Z :lol::lol::lol:

Now that is low.

Consider AndyC taken off my christmas card list :thumbdown::teeth::teeth::p;)

guys there's some people who suggest these might not work (of course it's all jealousy about not having traders with them in stock on their own site imo ;) )

can you please confirm these are 100% working BLUETOOTH adapters that work??

Ta

Hi guys i can confirm these are 100% working BLUETOOTH adapters as we have fitted 3 know all in different year range models even fitted one in a brand new model and works fine ,the steering wheel controls work spot on. the radio mutes when on a call and the display says Phone when your on a call ,once the call is ended the radio goes back to its previous station and volume. when pairing the phone you just go to look for devices on your mobby it will come up FOUND NISSAN 350Z and asks you to enter pin mumber this is factory set at 1234 once entered thats it away you go. the adaptor has a memory storage which will store the identification of up to 4 mobile phones if you try to connect a 5th the oldest one in the memory is replaced :)

Call 01277 374201 - now!

Now that is low.

Consider AndyC taken off my christmas card list :thumbdown::teeth::teeth::p;)

:lol: soz Sarnie, just couldn't resist :lol:

Hi guys, is this unit specifically for the Z? is it the one that was meant to come fitted in the 06 plates?

the parts dept at my dealer is saying he cant find anything on the system. They are also telling me that the unit has to be fitted in the factory and cannot be fitted afterwards. I know this is complete cr@p, and was once told something similar in respect to a hardtop for a MR2 roadster..

Told them that when I ordered the car, the salesman said it was bluetooth as standard but would have to be fitted afterwards due to problems with the unit.. all the bloody monkey replies is "dont know nowt abowt dat" Never fails to amuse me how useless dealers are. :rant::angry: how on earth do they get to be nissan approved dealers when they know FA :dry: