My new addition...

Adriank

As a few of you know, i had a nasty case of holed Y-pipe and have been driving around with it blowing badly for the last week or so...

Well today its sorted!

I bit the bullet and bought a new exhaust system including the y-pipe.

Buddy Club Pro Spec, a few pics can be found below. A video was taken of it running afterwards, but i need to get the link off the guy that took it!

Here it is as it was fitted by myself! Got it for a total bargain from TGM Sports, less than retail, and i used his ramp/tools to fit it FOC.

Quality of the exhaust for the price was AMAZING, best fitment i have ever seen, all gaskets and bolts and a nice sticker, very happy.

Link to the vid, only a standing rev atm (i wasnt doing the revving!)

Will get a drive by when i can.

Photo0253.jpg

Photo0258.jpg

Photo0257.jpg

Photo0256.jpg

Photo0260.jpg

Photo0261.jpg

Photo0264.jpg

Photo0262.jpg

I will get some on car pics next time the weather is ok, and put up a link the the video once i have it.

:drunk::yahoo::yahoo::D

And the sound?

Well its LOUD.

Sounds very warbly like the nismo / 5Zigens, but a whole lot louder. Its extremely loud without bungs.

Oh in the vid we had it popping flames aswell!

Oh better add, the 5Zigen Miracle Fireball y-back exhaust that was on the car is for sale, and available for collection from TGM. Pics available on request.

Awsome dude...

Will get this if I don't chop my car in for an R33 GTR vspec...

Am in a real dilemma... :byebye:

Tom said you had called him re the spacers etc...

Go for it mate, you wont be disappointed. He can get the buddy next day, and the spacers you need.

Your more than welcome to have a listen to mine befopre hand if that would help you to choose.

Nice one Adrian, don't forget to update your sig.

Just for anybody that is wondering, Adrian hasn't even had the 5Zigen Exhaust on his car for like 3 months yet, so it's virtually brand new.

For some reason I can see Adrian changing his zorst again within the next couple of months, lol

Im going to stick up a for sale post for it with a few pics for around £500 and see what happens. 5Zigens are expensive new, and my old one is rarer than the others :-)

Would suit someone with a std y pipe who wants a nice sound but to keep the backpressure and torque at a more standard level, with the looks of the 2 cans.

This isn't it is it ? :p

If it is, I must say it sounds awesome :yahoo:

I've been looking at the buddyclubs for a while but can never seem to find any info and certainly hardly any videos. I think originally there was only the one video on youtube of a guy tracking his Z

That is it, nice one mate!

Have to say i think it sounds a lot better when moving under load :-)

Your more than welcome to have a look / listen to mine sometime if your local or going to wales, and i will try and get some decent drive by videos when its dry next.

I was going to ask that, I get the impression from this video that the Buddyclub is a little more civilised than the K1??? or it could just be because the K1 sounds a little higher pitched?

I dont think it is!

I heard a K1 in wales last year, and to me the buddy seems noticably louder.

Will be interesting to see with them together what the difference actualy is.