Hello all

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi, have just purchased my first 350z, which I absolutely love, I join the Z club from previous cars such as an Evo 8 FQ 300, Integra Type-R, oh yes and a Saxo 1.6 VTR!

I'm now at that itchy stage of whether to keep it stock of invest in an induction kit or exhaust, but am worried that I may lose the pure sound of the V6, any advice would be most appreciated.

Also, today at a moments distraction (she was tall, blonde, etc) and then crunch, I scraped the underneath of the nismo splitter... doh! not the best impression and wondering if I should get a carbon fibre lip, not sure if anyone knows any good options?

Thanks in advance

Cheers, Ben

2w5r6s4.jpg

cool thanks Martinmac, good idea, just seen you got a meet planned in Wales in May, which sounds good :thumbs: i;m in the South West, so not a million miles away

Stick your name down bud. The carvery is full at the moment but that will give you an hour or so for some butties and a look at 60 cars to plan your next mod :p:)

Welcome bud.

I kept my zed stock to begin with. But then about 40 minutes later i started modding. ...just get spending...! :lol:

Welcome bud.

yep i'm just ithcing to do something to it, think i might have to get an induction kit first i think, though once you enter the dark side, theres no going back :) was tempted by pop charger as that seems very popular but then I also saw the K&N Gen 2 and Blitz, which look great but more expensive but then again if it its worth it! :yahoo:

cool thanks Martinmac, good idea, just seen you got a meet planned in Wales in May, which sounds good :thumbs: i;m in the South West, so not a million miles away

Stick your name down bud. The carvery is full at the moment but that will give you an hour or so for some butties and a look at 60 cars to plan your next mod :p:)

cool will do :thumbs:

Welcome bud.

I kept my zed stock to begin with. But then about 40 minutes later i started modding. ...just get spending...! :lol:

Welcome bud.

yep i'm just ithcing to do something to it, think i might have to get an induction kit first i think, though once you enter the dark side, theres no going back :) was tempted by pop charger as that seems very popular but then I also saw the K&N Gen 2 and Blitz, which look great but more expensive but then again if it its worth it! :yahoo:

Pop charger :#1:

Welcome buddy, lovely zed you have there!

Welcome bud.

Welcome bud.

Pop charger :#1:

Welcome buddy, lovely zed you have there!

Thanks very much, I just brought a pop charger from envy performance!! whoop whoop!