Look what I did :(

markyp

Thanks all.

It was quite amazing when you saw the car impaled into the central reservation and the damage it sustained for me to just walk away with a bit of a sore neck a few days later... These cars are hard!...The police/ambulance where all shocked considering the impact how strong the car was.

I think even if I did have a passenger in the car they would of walked away with just a bruised arm as the other door looks much worse on the outside than what it did on the inside (seat could still be folded forward with a bit of help :) ).

Not sure how the bonnet bent itself in half, the scrappy reckons I may of flipped the car but as there's no damage on the drivers side I fail to see how that was possible.

Re the donor parts i'm not 100% sure what's going on with the insurance at the moment, its a case of waiting and see what they say.

Re getting another one, I would absolutely love to get another but I fear the insurance is going to be through the roof after this :(

So where u driving like a prat and lost control? Be honest :blush:

I really don't know what happened, last memory I have is indicating left and the next thing I remember is sitting in the car, engine stopped in the central res.

I really don't know what happened, last memory I have is indicating left and the next thing I remember is sitting in the car, engine stopped in the central res.

Wonder if your car was hit by someone else, hit and run. Doesn't need to be much of a tap, to spin, flip, or knock another car flying.