Got Boost Open Day Pics

Ian

Just a few pics from today, Ive got a video of mine to go up later & also waiting on another video that was done for me by someone there :)

My car made 282.3 bhp atf & 246 bhp atw torque was 242 so still a bit down on what it should be - I think steve (sunset350z) made slightly less at the fly and a bit more at the wheels :wacko:

Biggest shock of the day was my mates standard Golf GTI making 221bhp (standard is 197) :surrender:

Some pics B)

DSC_1853.jpg

My exhaust was bit too close to the ground for comfort

DSC_1849.jpg

DSC_1844-1.jpg

DSC_1854.jpg

DSC_1856.jpg

DSC_1859.jpg

DSC_1861.jpg

DSC_1905.jpg

Results were pretty much identical to last year when I had it done but was hoping my torque would be a bit higher now that the decats have gone

Does light up like a Christmas tree on the rollers :lol: All turns off after a quick run out though. Have to admit I was worried too when mine was done. Always a fun day out, even if our cars dont make any extra power off mods!

Does light up like a Christmas tree on the rollers :lol: All turns off after a quick run out though. Have to admit I was worried too when mine was done. Always a fun day out, even if our cars dont make any extra power off mods!

Was a bit concerned because the last dyno I did I had no lights come on at all :lol:

6hp over standard after a few K spent is a good return :lol:

It was good, and hoping they do it again in the near future. Would be nice to see more members coming along for the next open day.

+1

If we could get the numbers together then we could have a 350z only day there :D

Was good to see you again Trev :thumbs: All my dash lights went out as soon as I drove off :sweat:

Video is now up B)

Really dont like watching them vids! Think the car is going to blow in each and everyone one of them! :blackeye:

Like being there in person though :snack: