Got Boost Open Day Pics

Ian

Here's my dyno report for comparison. Bit weird how i had slightly more at the wheels than Ian, yet less at the fly :wacko:

Hmm yeah do you have the same setup on the transmission? (auto-manual?)

Do you have much difference in tyre setup? (size etc...)

Flywheel?

:drive1 and have fun ;)

I assume the dyno worked out the transmission losses itself? If thats the case, then its just the usual differences in engines. How old they are, how far they've been driving, how hard they've been driven all cause slight differences in the engines and means that they have different characteristics. All it takes is for one to have less tranmission losses and it can be a lower power at the fly but more at the wheels as it put more down.

I assume the dyno worked out the transmission losses itself? If thats the case, then its just the usual differences in engines. How old they are, how far they've been driving, how hard they've been driven all cause slight differences in the engines and means that they have different characteristics. All it takes is for one to have less tranmission losses and it can be a lower power at the fly but more at the wheels as it put more down.

:dummy:

I think it's a good excuse to go out and put a FI system into the car... :clap: