volk gts wheels/bride seats 4sale

limiter

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jsut another question, i see that these wheels are 9.5 fronts and 10.5 rears, what does this mean for the tyre sizes required for these wheels?

245/35/19 & 275/35/19 :thumbs:

Given that most use this tyre combo on a 8.5 Front 9.5 Rear

I think they would probably be overstretched on these rims

??

jsut another question, i see that these wheels are 9.5 fronts and 10.5 rears, what does this mean for the tyre sizes required for these wheels?

245/35/19 & 275/35/19 :thumbs:

Given that most use this tyre combo on a 8.5 Front 9.5 Rear

I think they would probably be overstretched on these rims

??

Nope I run them on my 9.5/10.5 :)

I am trying to snap them up! Mate - check your email.

Thanks. :thumbs:

Does anyone know if these need spacers or are they just a simple fitment? Normal 350z with Nismo kit btw - no need to get these pushed out further than they need to be.

Does anyone know if these need spacers or are they just a simple fitment? Normal 350z with Nismo kit btw - no need to get these pushed out further than they need to be.

You won't need spacers for these. They are +17 & +18 so will be very aggressive and will look 1,000,000% top draw B)

You won't need spacers for these. They are +17 & +18 so will be very aggressive and will look 1,000,000% top draw B)

+1 B)

Cant beleive the wheels and seats are all up for sale still! You guys are mental if you are toying with them, just get them bought! If I hadnt already splashed out for Recaros, I'd have taken limiters hand off for the Brides! The subframes alone are worth £300. That means each seat is £300!!! Thats nothing for brand new Brides!