winderscreen wipers

Hello, im just new on here out of frustration,,, could any one tell me please where to get a drivers windscreen wiper with original spoiler on....

At the moment nissan have supplied me with a run of the mill one for £30.

Hmm im pulling my hair out...

Hello, im just new on here out of frustration,,, could any one tell me please where to get a drivers windscreen wiper with original spoiler on....

At the moment nissan have supplied me with a run of the mill one for £30.

Hmm im pulling my hair out...

Welcome to the forum. I think JDM performance also do some nice replacements in varying finishes cheaper then that. :thumbs:

here

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_de ... odID=59141

Hi and welcome to the forum. Any of the above really but I do like the PIAA wipers. They are a quick replacement and coat the window so that even in heavy rain the water runs off the windscreen. As a general rule, dealers charge a fortune for everything. £246 to change a headlight bulb for instance. :scare:

Wish I had asked my dealer first. Just had a P2 and told them to change the front blades whilst they were at it. £56 for the two front blades, £18 for fitting - I'd PSML if it weren't for the fact that I was the mug paying for it. :doh: Halfords next time...and they even fit for free !