Thanks to Adam @Z1

Ekona

Not sure where else to put this really, so it can sit in here unless a Mod wants to move it somewhere more appropriate!

Anyways, I just wanted to say a very public thanks to Adam at Z1 for a recent transaction I carried out with him. It wasn't for anything particularly special (just some bits for camber adjustment), but I had some pretty specific delivery issues regarding when and where I needed the bits, and that's what made it a bit out of the ordinary. Adam went well above what could be considered decent service, and everything went as perfect as I could have hoped for. Adam, thank you for making the effort for me and thanks for putting up with my constant stream of messages, questions and demands via both PM and e-mail!

Seriously, I was delighted with the service received and even though there's a fair bit of water between us, I'd feel just as happy using Z1 again as buying from someone in this country, probably even more so. Top work fella, keep it up :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Absolutely brilliant service.

Adam is a great trader with the most competitive shipping I've experienced over the pond. First class. To be honest the air service is so quick that a lot of UK traders would struggle to beat it!

Adam is a great trader with the most competitive shipping I've experienced over the pond. First class. To be honest the air service is so quick that a lot of UK traders would struggle to beat it!

+1

+1

+2 - he got me some bits across the pond much faster than I was expecting! :thumbs: