Sundays shoot and last week. (new pics)

Well, has anyone noticed i've been awfully quiet?

well, a week last sunday i shot this,

_MG_7160copy.jpg

then monday i shot a 1970s Corvette stingray,

_MG_7264web.jpg

then thursday i shot a lotus elise/exige (elise with a honda engine and exige body)

_MG_7465.jpg

Then this sunday i shot these,

_MG_7578.jpg

so who is interested in seeing the rest once they are done?

Adam

Very nice Adam, your portfolio must be coming along nicely now. I remember the young upstart coming on these boards begging for business, not any more eh, bet you're run off your feet? So when you gonna get a Zed then? Or will it be straight to a Lambo? ;)

that last one is my dream garage space once I win the lottery! :lol:

Incidentally - evo magazine have got a photograph glossy book out at the moment with some great pics in it - saw it in my local tesco.

Incidentally - evo magazine have got a photograph glossy book out at the moment with some great pics in it - saw it in my local tesco.

Saw that too but didnt have time to have a look (was with a mate getting lunch). Did it look any good? Might get a copy ;)

Loving your work there mate. :thumbs:

Do you do your own digital re-touching or is it not needed for the work you do?

My agency have some digital geniuses that handle the images once shot:

(amazing what they can do!)

http://www.junctioneleven.com/photograp ... ching.html

B)

I do my own adjustments but my main aim is to get it as close to perfect as i can at the camera stage, saves editing time later.

i'd let agencies re-touch my images if i was commissioned to shoot something for an advert and it needed to be manipulated, but otherwise i won't let anyone else touch my images.

if you need another photographer for your agency, then pm me, i'm looking for more work! (i'm not an automotive only photographer, i just enjoy it more than other work)

Stew i'm needing to get back to Keith as i'm over in fort william, and if he will pay the travel (same as travel from glasgow up and back) then i'll come do the shoot and will give you a text.

about to upload more pics for you

Adam