Hope to be Zed owner soon!

Hi guys,

I have been hanging around here for a while now and finally at the stage that I'm starting to look for a 350z.

I'm looking for a Black GT Coupe 313 say around 57 - 58 reg and ideally without Sat Nav as I'd like to add in a double din unit like a Pioneer or Alpine with built in Sat Nav. The only thing is that many of them seem to have Sat Nav around that age and I wondered if anyone new if it was possible to buy a Non Sat Nav centre console section and put a cubby hole back in. Thought it would be pointless having the facory sat nav sitting there doing nothing.

I saw a really nice one for sale privately the other week which was perfect but it's gone.

Anyway sorry if this is posted in the wrong section but a bit of a mix of questions really.

Loving the forum and look forward to any help you can provide.

PS If anyone knows of a Black 313 GT for sale let me know as there seems to be less cars on the market at the moment ;)

Cheers guys :thumbs:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Going to test drive one on Friday. It's not the colour or spec Im after but still a 313 GT so will at least get a feel for the car. Never driven or even been in one before so quite excited and even a little nervous :)

Going to test drive one on Friday. It's not the colour or spec Im after but still a 313 GT so will at least get a feel for the car. Never driven or even been in one before so quite excited and even a little nervous :)

Enjoy yourself. ;) You'll forget all about the nerves once you're in the pilots seat. :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Well, I have put a deposit down. Got myself a Black 313 Coupe, GT Pack with NAV and Frost Grey Leather, can’t wait. Hopefully get it next Friday. To say I’m excited would be an understatement!!! :yahoo:

I’ll get some pics up as soon as I get it!!!!

Well, I have put a deposit down. Got myself a Black 313 Coupe, GT Pack with NAV and Frost Grey Leather, can’t wait. Hopefully get it next Friday. To say I’m excited would be an understatement!!! :yahoo:

A new one I presume?? Hehe, we all know that excited feeling.

Hi Bronzee,

Not brand new but not far off, it's a 58 Plate done about 4k so should be nicely run in :)

I'll try and get some pics next week when I get it. Have been driving a run around (Saxo) for years so it will be nice to get back into something decent but will also take some getting used to. Never had a RWD car that has been powerful before.

Hi guys,

I’ll get some pics up as soon as I get it!!!!

Enjoy mate. :yahoo: