Hope to be Zed owner soon!

Hi Bronzee,

Not brand new but not far off, it's a 58 Plate done about 4k so should be nicely run in :)

I'll try and get some pics next week when I get it. Have been driving a run around (Saxo) for years so it will be nice to get back into something decent but will also take some getting used to. Never had a RWD car that has been powerful before.

Very nice. So where are the pics??? :p;):D Take care in the Zeddy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, car was delivered on Friday and then it was my wifes Birthday. Good news is we had a nice drive out to where the hotel was :D

Anyway, I am so pleased with the car. Here's some pics:

I hadn't even driven one before the car was delivered, but there was just nothing else I wanted for the money. Friday morning I was up at 5:30am as just couldn't sleep and then it turned up about 10:00am. Took it for a drive, polished and waxed it and then just been driving since.

The only other fast cars I have had have been a Clio 172 (not that fast but a good hot hatch) and a Golf R32. The Z feels like a completely different car. I know I am stating the obvious but the whole concept is just much more exciting. As you can tell I'm over the moon!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks for all of the comments guys!

PS - I know the Frost grey isn't to everyones taste but I really like it. Pics don't really do it justice!

PPS - Does anyone know how much a Nismo CAT back would cost. Just after a rough idea as may need to start saving again :D

Thanks for that, I thought it would be around the £1000 mark so will have to get saving. Never thought about second hand ones but could look into that too. Cheers for the info :thumbs:

My thoughts would be if you budgeted a grand and can get a Second Hand Nismo for £600 then you either have money for a romantic weekend away or an induction kit and couple of other touches.... ;)

Thanks for that, I thought it would be around the £1000 mark so will have to get saving. Never thought about second hand ones but could look into that too. Cheers for the info :thumbs:

My thoughts would be if you budgeted a grand and can get a Second Hand Nismo for £600 then you either have money for a romantic weekend away or an induction kit and couple of other touches.... ;)

Sounds like a good line of thinking :thumbs:

I must admit the induction kit sounds tempting, I know the power is not worth thinking about due to the ECU dialing it out but can you hear the difference from the induction kits when inside the car. Just wondered if they sound good enough to warrant £300-400?

Cheers