Grand National

ab350z

RAMBLING MINSTER

MALJIMAR

:thumbs:

Rambling Minister is fancied quite a bit aswell, I see Coulthard jawed horsey woman Clare Balding has picked it as her favourite for tomorrow.

That will be my main pick but Maljimar is a reserve at the moment if one drops out. ;)

I have a bet most days in the NH season but the National is one race I only watch, never bet, too much of a lottery, however if I was having one it would be Hear the Echo or Rambling Minster.

Sticking with RAMBLING MINSTER and a little bit on OFFSHORE ACCOUNT

Eighteen of the last nineteen winners have had a weight of 10-12 or less, and this continues to be the most enduring trend in the race; Rambling Minster has 10-09. He jumps very well and he has never fallen in his life . ;)

Sticking with RAMBLING MINSTER

Eighteen of the last nineteen winners have had a weight of 10-12 or less, and this continues to be the most enduring trend in the race; Rambling Minster has 10-09. He jumps very well and he has never fallen in his life . ;)

Cheers for that tip :doh::bangin::bangin::lol:

Sticking with RAMBLING MINSTER

Cheers for that tip :doh::bangin::bangin::lol:

Well he still did not fall ;)

And that statistic is true but this year it went against that trend. :blush:

:lol:

We popped into a pub in Glasgow to watch, and the look on everybody's faces at the 100/1 winner....... apart from this one lady who was jumping up and down screaming! Didn't catch the amount she bet, but lucky her! :surrender: