Hello world!

Hi guys. I have been a long time fan of the 350Z and am finally getting to the point of biting the bullet. Ideally would love a 370Z, but can't afford one new so am going to have to wait for a bit, but I am too impatient and want some 'Z' in my life now!

Always see a lovely blue one with Nismo spoiler on A500 'D-Road' between M6 (J16) and A34. Anyone off here?

Any tips on buying 350Zs would be good, although I promise I will use search function in a minute :D

:welcome: to the forum

tips for buying a Z has been asked many times before. A quick search should help you :)

a good starting point here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5091

Cheers guys!

I came across this guide on Ebay the other day. Doesn't seem like there is too much wrong! I will be looking for about an '08 plate. GT preferably..... I want all leather and a decent stereo. Would love Sat nav, but not sure if it will happen in my budget. Nismo body kit would be awsome. Spoiler espescially!

OEM is sat-nav is horrid. No post-code search, and not touch screen.

Better of doing a self install at a later day into the dash cubby

GT pack is good when it comes to resale value, but the BOSE system is a bit of a let down TBH. But thats only cos Im seriously into music, and find it woefully lacking.

Oh, and :welcome: