A Bronzee inspired afternoon clean!

nixy

I assume you had no help then :dry:

Give him a night off cooking and get the two of them cleaning :)

I presume by the two of them you mean Harl and his Girlfriend? No way, nobody else cleans my car unless they pass the interview first! :lol:

Nice one Nix B)

Welcome to the slippy slope of detailing. You deny you are into it now, but I will remind you of this thread when you are asking which clay, polish, wax etc to use :lol::headhurt:

What do you mean slippery slope? I could already run a shop out of my garage with all the stuff I've got. I've always been a car cleaning nut and buy far too much of the stuff as it is! ;)

Nice one Nix B)

Welcome to the slippy slope of detailing. You deny you are into it now, but I will remind you of this thread when you are asking which clay, polish, wax etc to use :lol::headhurt:

What do you mean slippery slope? I could already run a shop out of my garage with all the stuff I've got. I've always been a car cleaning nut and buy far too much of the stuff as it is! ;)

LOL, fair enough, never heard you talking about detailling before. Obviously a closet detailler :ninja:

Nice one Nix B)

LOL, fair enough, never heard you talking about detailling before. Obviously a closet detailler :ninja:

yes that's me - some people spend money on shoes and handbags with me its meguiars and autoglym - but I have to hide it to prevent certain other people and all their mates using it! :lol:

yes that's me - some people spend money on shoes and handbags with me its meguiars and autoglym - but I have to hide it to prevent certain other people and all their mates using it! :lol:

Just wait until you start on the Dodo Juice and move onto the Swissvax :scare:

Ashamed of mine at the moment as it's pretty grubby. Still I'm on hols now for 3 weks so weather permitting I'm going to give it the works :)

I was really ashamed of the landie today. Hasn't been cleaned in about 1000 wintry miles! Gave it a good going over with the PC and some of my armoury.

It is a turd that has been polished! :bounce:

Nice one Nix B)

Girls have to have a few secrets, don't they Nic. ;);):lol:

Dave the UJ looks stunning. B) Who says we of the paler and brighter colours can't get good reflections. :cloud9: