Shiny Sunset

bronzee

Well I had fun today. :teeth: 2nd coat of the brand spanking new Turbo Wax with Polycharger. Absolutely loving the results, and I've been using the original Turbo Wax for over 2 years now, and I thought that was fantastic, with new version with Polycharger is the best wax bar none that I've used.

I got the water blaster out to do the usual foam wash for the Z, but I didn't need it. As I used the normal garden hose, which is a reasonable pressure, muck just washed straight off, no baked in grime, so I washed the Z by hand. Now even being a sunset the reflections were superb, just imagine if this was a black or dark coloured Z........

Anyway, enough rambling, a few pics

php1wZTFZAM.jpg

phpIvm4tbAM.jpg

phptucobBAM.jpg

phpjjKEVOAM.jpg

Looks great Bronzee. You have done a brilliant job there!

Looking very B) Immy. I am starting to cheer up as the weather improves, its been a long long time since the last batch of good weather.
Hope the weather is better near you then it is here. Gale force winds at the moment with a healthy dose of rain :headhurt: Definately not car washing weather :thumbdown:

Looking very B) Immy. I am starting to cheer up as the weather improves, its been a long long time since the last batch of good weather.

Aaaw, come on, it's Spring up there now. Should be starting to warm up a bit. :)

Hope the weather is better near you then it is here. Gale force winds at the moment with a healthy dose of rain :headhurt: Definitely not car washing weather :thumbdown:

Weather is still pretty good down here, 24-27 degrees most days, no rain, but mornings quite crisp now, but perfect weather for being outside, lol oh and car detailing. :teeth::lol:

Very B) Bronzee, i bet that took a few hours :D

Na, that was only a couple of hours, just a baby detail that time as it was already good, from the previous weekend. ;)

Whats on the bonnet?
it'll be one of those stickers that says 'i love sarnie' :lol:

Bingo!!!! :p:lol: How did you guess?! :lol::lol: Actually it's a Turbo Wax sticker.

Excellent, so have I inspired your dirty Sunset owners to get out there and clean then?! :p:p:lol: