Hi Guys just saying hello

Hi Guys just like to say hello and introduce myself i will soon be the proud owner of 350z gt, 04 plate, in gunmetal grey, 32000 genuine miles with fnsh its in mint unmolested condition (but not for long :lol: ) i pick her up this saturday, anyway hope to get to some meets etc, and meet some of you guys

pete

ps will get some pics up soon

Hi Thanks for the great wellcome, as regards my modding im looking to put a vs wide arch kit on, nice alloys, good sport exhaust, lower her if needed, and finally bling the engine bay

pete

Just a heads up you will struggle to get a Veilside kit as Veilside have stopped the production of this kit now and neither Veilside US or Japan are carrying stock. You may be able to get a copies made but from the fitting i saw on a pair of reproduced side skirts i would just spend you money on something else. Good luck with your project and :welcome: to the forums.

Hi Thanks for the great wellcome, as regards my modding im looking to put a vs wide arch kit on, nice alloys, good sport exhaust, lower her if needed, and finally bling the engine bay

pete

Just a heads up you will struggle to get a Veilside kit as Veilside have stopped the production of this kit now and neither Veilside US or Japan are carrying stock. You may be able to get a copies made but from the fitting i saw on a pair of reproduced side skirts i would just spend you money on something else. Good luck with your project and :welcome: to the forums.

thanks for that info just my luck

pete

thanks for that info just my luck

I can help, once the photos are complete of the Veilside kit we're doing I'll send them to you for approval... :thumbs: