Modified & Performance North East - Croft Sun 19th

H5

The fourth static / track show of the year is Modified and Performance North East at Croft.

- Day ticket is £10 for each driver

- Day ticket for a passenger is £15

- Track time is available and details will follow

More information here - http://www.modifiedshow.co.uk/

I am looking into any trader support / prizes for Show n Shine or other club competitions, so and traders with ideas or offers please PM me.

When you add your name to the list, please PM me with your full name and registration number for the entry form, and preferred method of payment (PayPal or cheque - preferably PayPal, I just need to make sure their fees are covered - thanks).

These shows are a great way to get to know other members, have a good look around other Zeds and even see how your car performs on a track. It would be great to see as many of you there as possible.

:)

1. H5 (tentative)

2. martinmac

3. Shuck (tentative)

At my Fiancés brothers wedding the day before, but its only 15 mins from my house so I'm going to try and pop along, even if its only for a couple of hours to meet everyone

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely!! A Zed out-performs and looks better in standard form than 90% of the cars on show so you have nothing to worry about mate. It's a club stand and we cater from standard to things M350ZB does to a car! :lol:

(only joking bud!) :thumbs:

My first show I had a standard Zed with just some under bonnet shiny bits.... :)

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like we may not be on hol that weekend now.

So we'll probs be there!

1. H5 (tentative)

2. martinmac

3. Shuck (tentative)

4. Shire

5. Chris (toon) + a mate in an Alfa (on a low loader)

6. Lexx (most likely)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm only a half hours drive away so it'd be rude not to.

1. H5 (tentative)

2. martinmac

3. Shuck (tentative)

4. Shire

5. Chris (toon) + a mate in an Alfa (on a low loader)

6. Lexx (most likely)

7. InsanezeD

Anyway hows about some of the more southern members making the trip up for this?

Get yer lazy arses up here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't book a pitch yet due to numbers. I am away from this Friday but can still get something sorted. Can you please confirm whether you are definitely able to attend please....

1. martinmac

2. Shuck (tentative)

3. Shire

4. Lexx (most likely)

5. InsanezeD

I'd be there in a flash if my car wasn't looking so tatty atm....... wheels need a refurb and the front wing needs painting :blush:

I'll be there in a spectating fashion tho' as its only 10mins up the road for me :teeth: I'll be sure to say hello :thumbs: