Modified & Performance North East - Croft Sun 19th

H5

Was a decent day out, adverse weather held off and i think i even got a tan........ :thumbs:

Spyed a standard blade in the car park as i left, anyone on here..... shuck....?

Glad you had a good day, unfortunately that wasn't me. I totatally overdosed on red wine and cheese at a wedding I was at on saturday and much of sunday was a blur! :headhurt:

Any pictures?

Membership needed unfortunately. Is it a good forum to join?

It's alright.

Mainly full of younger lads with civics and scooby's etc. Some really nice metal and some good folk on it though, and its where I met Laura actually.

Theres alot more Off Topic stuff goes on, than stuff about cars.

recent court case against the circuit for noise

So that's why the advertised drifting didnt occur :dry:

Highlight of the day for me was the tool driving round the track in his golf, pushing harder and harder driving like a nob until he pushed it a little too far and ended up in the tyre wall!! :p

recent court case against the circuit for noise
Thats shocking, I remember signing a petition against this quite a while ago! Do they expect things to be quiet at a racetrack??? :rant::angry:

Highlight of the day for me was the tool driving round the track in his golf, pushing harder and harder driving like a nob until he pushed it a little too far and ended up in the tyre wall!! :p
Any pics? :)

Any pics? :)

Haha if only, we did however run halfway round the track to openly mock him and assess the results of his 'nob head driving' ............. he was an actual chav so we thought the mocking was deserved :lol: