Hi guys, im new ( scotland ) pics on page 2!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good news people....

alex is a legend, he has really helped me out, with just general things like how to approach the dealer i got the car from etc. what to say etc

and we have scored a great deal with the guy down south.

iv to pay 200 quid, but im getting a better flywheel included on top of the clutch and the dealer is paying 670. for a total of 870

the bill from nissan was coming to 1500 odd for clutch and fly, fitted. that was with the 900 odd quid nissan flywheel... :wacko:

dude down south said this morning when i phoned him he was sorting out the bank stuff, so hopefully its an instant transfer so i can have my car done by friday for me getting home so i can go pimpin in the town :D :D :D

here is my daily driver now, since selling the civic ek9 couple weeks ago

my nissan 350z...pictures do the talking

only plans are, tints, and erm....thats about it, put my dvd headunit in it...and just drive it.

it sounds lovely :shock:

image205.jpg

w640.png

image198h.jpg

w640.png

image199y.jpg

w640.png

image200.jpg

image201.jpg

image202hzg.jpg

w640.png

image203f.jpg

w640.png

image204.jpg

w640.png

image206u.jpg

w640.png

image207x.jpg

w640.png

image208s.jpg

w640.png

image209d.jpg

w640.png

image210t.jpg

w640.png

image211s.jpg

w640.png

image212u.jpg

w640.png

image213.jpg

w640.png

image214.jpg

w640.png

image215w.jpg

w640.png

thanks, seems a very warm bunch here :drunk:

my main home is dunfermline in fife, and im only there from about 7pm on a friday til late on a sunday night or early monday morning.

i stay up in aberdeen mon to fri in a flat up here as i work here...oil n gas work only really seems to be readily available up here. flat is based south of city, overlooking the river and footy feilds. and my work is in dyce, stoneywood.

so there ya have it, you know my rough whereabouts heheh :teeth:

seems quite a lot of folk are from aberdeen then...? im still quite new here, and dont know that many folk since moving up so if anyone fancies meeting up from time to time, give me a shout :)

sake-bito...just looking at your signature...if thats your car, it would seem you bought that from my mate ( who is also called martin ) from ayr?

my main home is dunfermline in fife, and im only there from about 7pm on a friday til late on a sunday night or early monday morning.

i stay up in aberdeen mon to fri in a flat up here as i work here...oil n gas work only really seems to be readily available up here. flat is based south of city, overlooking the river and footy feilds. and my work is in dyce, stoneywood.

seems quite a lot of folk are from aberdeen then...? im still quite new here, and dont know that many folk since moving up so if anyone fancies meeting up from time to time, give me a shout :)

sake-bito...just looking at your signature...if thats your car, it would seem you bought that from my mate ( who is also called martin ) from ayr?

Thats the one buddy!! martin got my DC5 but he sold it recently.

STOO

i wasnt aware he had sold that yet

he kept asking me about how my ek9 sale was doing as i think he was wanting to judge the price of peoples ek9's on mine and compare mileage etc.

he was trying to badger me earlier, and tell me that 20's are the way forward....i said no......and if anything i might downsize and put my 17x10 inch ssr gold 6 spokes on it, from my rx7 :)

i wasnt aware he had sold that yet

he kept asking me about how my ek9 sale was doing as i think he was wanting to judge the price of peoples ek9's on mine and compare mileage etc.

he was trying to badger me earlier, and tell me that 20's are the way forward....i said no......and if anything i might downsize and put my 17x10 inch ssr gold 6 spokes on it, from my rx7 :)

20's or nothing else! LOL

Check out the meets section for the next Aberdeen drive/meet on 26th April.

Oh and if there are two or three people up for meeting up one night soon to welcome you to Aberdeen then it might be nice too.

This week maybe????

Oh and Dunfermline....... surprised Alex is still helping you! ;) Good luck in the cup! :byebye:

Hi mate :) I'm in Dunfermline too, my cars Identical to yours as well. I'll need to keep an eye out for you at weekends, Ive not seen many 350's around the town yet.

Rory

what town are you talking about? i mainy zip about dunfermline at weekends, occasionally venture through to kirkcaldy.

the clutch is fixed, huuuuuuge thanks to alex. upgraded fly too. there is a slight grinding rattle noise from it which is similar to my rx7 now which was weird to get used to, but im told its all perfectly normal for the fly/clutch combo to mate together.

its nowhere near as loud as my rx though...that produces a loud whine too! so its all good :D

love the car, absolutely love it! and yeah, id defo be up for getting together with some folks from aberdeen one night if people are up for it.

one thing im after now, is a special lead im told? for putting in my dvd flip out headunit. my car has the upgraded bose system ( which i think is awesome! ) but i want to change the front bit...im told with the upgraded pack i need a spcial lead to fit the headunit? anyone had experience with this? something to do with power reducing i think i was told, so i dont blow the system...

oh, and spacers....

oh, and a single exit titanium exhaust, thank you please :D

i knew it would only be a matter of time before i started wanting to do "stuff" :surrender:

If you fancy a run anytime soon (midweek) give me a shout! :thumbs:

sound m8, wed or thurs night is best for me

if your on msn, add me and il have a blether, mwtechdesign@hotmail.com

anyone know about this headunit cable that iv been told about? they guy who mentioned it has done all my installs and leccy work in previous cars etc, id imagine he knows what hes talking about, but i wanna know exactly what it is hes on about, so i can see if i can get it cheaper somewhere...?