OIL CATCH CAN?

jerry3167

• 1 month later...

Have just been browsing ebay, and found a load of oil catch cans for the 350z (think they were universal) all going for around £30 inc p+p but they were all from the US. is there much difference between a universal one and big name brand ones that cost over £100.

also CS do you have any guide prices on the ones you have in stock,

:) Looking for a good looking, and EASY fitting oil catch can.

New if possible, but would like it to fit nicely, and not catch or rub in the engine bay.

Jerry :)

There are som enew ones coming from ENvy very soon

PM Chilli Red :thumbs:

Yep!

CIMG1761.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

You can either have it at the front as shown or move it to the rear of the engine bay...

looks good and it comes with red bits on which would fit perfectly with my engine bay, how did you fit it at the front? whats it connected to?

and how much would you want for it? am quite interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Have just been browsing ebay, and found a load of oil catch cans for the 350z (think they were universal) all going for around £30 inc p+p but they were all from the US. is there much difference between a universal one and big name brand ones that cost over £100.

also CS do you have any guide prices on the ones you have in stock,

no one came back to me on this and answered it :byebye:

Envy are curently looking at designing a custom Catch Tank for the Zed which will come with all the correct fittings and mounting brackets. The tank will at the front of the engine bay as shown by 3fiddy's picture to give maximum blingage.

I would'nt recomend fitting a universal kit as it would be difficult to locate in the engine bay due to the shape and limited space and have the wrong size fittings. Something like the kit ARC produce for the Zed is the best I have currently seen on the market, but like everything ARC produce's its mega bucks!

Envy are curently looking at designing a custom Catch Tank for the Zed which will come with all the correct fittings and mounting brackets. The tank will at the front of the engine bay as shown by 3fiddy's picture to give maximum blingage.

Look forward ot hearing more ...................... :thumbs: