K1 type Exhaust...

MITZ@CougarStore

All, I have the K1 type exhaust for sale, priced at £345.00 delivered...

This Exhaust System is Manufactured to the Highest Standards & Gives a Beautiful Deep Sports Tone Through the Twin 4†Slash cut Tailpipes

Made From Mandrel Bent T304 Stainless Steel Fully TIG Welded

CNC Machined Flanges for Strong, Solid Support & Accurate Fit

3" Bore All the Way Through from the Cat Back With a Single 4" Jap Slash Cut Tailpipe per Back box

Kit Includes Centre Section & Twin Back boxes

Mirror Polished All The Way Through, Not Just The Tailpipes!

Gaskets & Bolts included

EXhaust.jpg

EXhaustfitted.jpg

EXhaustfitted1.jpg

As always, if you're interested, please do send me a PM... :)

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely loud zorst, bout time they were back up for grabs, well done Cs for soucing it, and might be worth changing the thread title to K1, plent of people allways asking about them, o and a good price too :thumbs:

I would say edit it to K1 style exhaust. Certainly looks good :thumbs:

i am slowly coming round to this exhaust, i'm not the biggest fan of slash cut tips, but the price is very tempting. may need to go for a ride with someone who has it, to see what its like with and without the bungs in.

most of my driving is minimal, but i do the odd long haul, and i don't want obnoxious droning at cruising speed. so if the bungs make it driveable long distance, then i may end up folding and getting one ;)

i know ... bulletmagnet can buy one and then take me out for a test drive to see if i like it :lol:

Rich, bungs in and it's much quieter at cruising than your old H&S (think that's what you had anyway) was, and by some margin. Bungs out it's much louder, but if you're only ever doing short trips then who cares?

I'm off on holiday this week for almost 3 weeks, but gimme a shout when I get back and I'll happily take you out in mine.