K1 type Exhaust...

MITZ@CougarStore

Rich, bungs in and it's much quieter at cruising than your old H&S (think that's what you had anyway) was, and by some margin. Bungs out it's much louder, but if you're only ever doing short trips then who cares?

I'm off on holiday this week for almost 3 weeks, but gimme a shout when I get back and I'll happily take you out in mine.

ok you twisted my arm, will buzz you when you get back, have fun on your hols, and look forward to the test flight when you get back ;)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rich, bungs in and it's much quieter at cruising than your old H&S (think that's what you had anyway) was, and by some margin. Bungs out it's much louder, but if you're only ever doing short trips then who cares?

I'm off on holiday this week for almost 3 weeks, but gimme a shout when I get back and I'll happily take you out in mine.

Defo mate :thumbs: , think it is alot louder than my custom H&S zorst though :wacko:

Defo mate :thumbs: , think it is alot louder than my custom H&S zorst though :wacko:

my old mr2 roadster had a custom H&S system coupled with an apexi intake and TRD manifold it made a glorious sound. Dan could hear my engine in his vx220 turbo travelling side by side on the motorway at high rate of knots :blush: over his own engine. it was loud :teeth: but not droney, was a perfect zorst.

my old mr2 roadster had a custom H&S system coupled with an apexi intake and TRD manifold it made a glorious sound. Dan could hear my engine in his vx220 turbo travelling side by side on the motorway at high rate of knots :blush: over his own engine. it was loud :teeth: but not droney, was a perfect zorst.

hoping roast brings his camera unit on sunday and he can get some vidz of us on the wa, will get him to get a vid of m zorst too, H&S do make good quality zorsts :thumbs:

Nice one CS. lovely sounding zorst :thumbs:

BTW is that your car on the vid? i would be amazed :yahoo: Anyway is there a chance i could have a demo when we next meet up. could be very well tempted at that price, instead of the injen kit. ;)

Looks good tbh, just wanted to see if the exhaust without bungs is basically the outside pipe only, so you only see the dark void without the plate and the smaller pipe in the middle, which I think it is.

Hence why I wanted to see a pic of it with them in and out.

You could take a pice of an exhaust in the shop, just take one bung out so I can see for myself.

Very tempted if it is....

Is the K1 style with bungs in louder than the stock exhaust?

Do the tailpipes have any type of branding on them?

I'd prefer them to be "clean", if you know what I mean.

If the answers are favorable, then I'm running out of excuses not to get one...

Oh, and do you accept PayPal?

A lot louder. :teeth:

having had a demo by DAN a couple of weeks ago, I will defo be in touch soon with CS.

It looks much better with the bungs out and it has no branding on the tail pipes.

even with the bungs in, its very loud and deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

this will be the first mod my Z will have apart from audio bits. I am just saving for it CS so please keep one for me ;)

Bullet, its louder than stock, the exhaust that we sent out a few days ago had clean pipes... :thumbs:

Paypal is indeed accepted.... :thumbs:

having had a demo by DAN a couple of weeks ago, I will defo be in touch soon with CS.

It looks much better with the bungs out and it has no branding on the tail pipes.

even with the bungs in, its very loud and deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

this will be the first mod my Z will have apart from audio bits. I am just saving for it CS so please keep one for me ;)

When you're ready, do let me know, Mark was telling me that you wanted one... :thumbs: