Tintops owners look away! He he he

stanski

:sun: At last a chance to remember why I got the ragtop !

6DLVCCQWHN.jpg

(duff quality phone pic sorry)

No Blackfire waxing for 6 months - just a boggo Simoniz wash and wax!

Taking Uncle Stews advice and get some Autoglym resin polish to reduce those swirls then the Blackfire begins! Cant have a mucky bottom for Wales run now can I! :D

I dare you to drive under a flock of seagulls by the seaside whilst eating a portion of chips!!!!

Ha ha ha just because I look stuuupid! :lol: I would'nt even drive in the van to the seaside near seagulls - I value my paint more! :surrender:

Mart - just make sure the curved roof runners at the back are greased lightly - they can judder a bit when not dropped for a while.

Lockwood and Greenwood did them for me when in for the service now they are smooth as Stewies bottom (Stewie from Family Guy beforeeveryon starts!!) :lol:

Thanks folks :thumbs:

Chris the weather in t'North is always sunny .... we were on the beach at Formby yesterday and people were in the sea (muppets!) -10 degrees I think!

Lucy had Blackfire waxed her Zed and it looks absolutely mint .... even though we were parked up in the sandy car park :wacko: it still looked pristine when we got home :thumbs:

Blackfire is just fantastic stuff! :teeth:

Chris the weather in t'North is always sunny .... we were on the beach at Formby yesterday and people were in the sea (muppets!) -10 degrees I think!

Dont try and fob me off, I might live down south, but I'm a macam at heart. I know what the weather up there is like, thats why I'm down south :p

Dont try and fob me off, I might live down south, but I'm a macam at heart. I know what the weather up there is like, thats why I'm down south :p

Honest it was sunny - yes the whole day :D No rain !

Honest it was sunny - yes the whole day :D No rain !

For one day, I can imagine it was, just saying dont expect it to last :lol: